4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Very interesting story, very nice renders and above all I like the build up! Keep on with the good work!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if it remains a Kinetic novel or a VN with some choices.

Reactions: pochops

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Hi everyone, let’s support the developer, seems like we all like the game, so we see updates coming and hopefully in a timely fashion. I just signed up on Patreon, I give a benefit of doubt to the developer, but if I see that there is no progress I’m gonna cancel, and if it’s good I’ll add more support. I have been badly burned by that shitdick Gumdrop so I have a very little tolerance for BS as probably many of you. Thanks
Fuck it, I just jumped in the $5 tier on Patreon. The developer has got talent, so I'll see how it goes.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
If you want to support the developer, support it using subscribestar. patreon will not accept the Danny's height and physical features. If the developer sees a lot of supporters in the patreon, he will choose the money and make he grow older and older.
sory for my bad engrish.
I didn't see this post until after I signed up on Patreon. Is this really a problem? If I recall, in the story the adopted son is 18, but his growth was stunted by psychological trauma.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
I didn't see this post until after I signed up on Patreon. Is this really a problem? If I recall, in the story the adopted son is 18, but his growth was stunted by psychological trauma.
Generally speaking noone knows how Patreon might react. Even if for now it's ok, Patreon policy on the subject might change, while SubscribeStar is a safe bet.
I can add that from my side I will update them both equally so noone loses anything by subbing to one or another.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
No it dosen`t !!!!!
Yes, if so !!! And I have read above that it also happens to another person. The worst thing of all is that a little window appears that does not say any message about why the game crashed. It's a shame because the game has a very good story and I can't keep watching it.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "LaserSaysPew, publicación: 5468441, miembro: 68241"]
Se implementó la capacidad de elegir entre animaciones de cuadros y video. Una solución temporal para aquellos que se bloquean en el video, las animaciones de cuadros deberían funcionar.
True Bond ch1 v1.01temp
[/CITA]
Thanks you very much

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Great start! Jess looks stunning, the overall art is very good, it already has animations and a good amount of content. I can't wait to see the next update. Good job dev!

Reactions: pochops and uhhhok

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Mr. Developer I really like the game really enjoyed it, renders are beatiful and the animations well made, awesome. Story is nice, very nice I like it. Few things I would like: 1. Save pages there is really small amount of them, and I'm the person who really needs them when the game will go forward, so if its possible make some more :D 2. Awesome that we got this one scene but I hope we will still get one or more in the future even if its hard to squeze it in the beggining, let the boy buy hidden camera and be voyeur or sth I don't care but we people want more scenes :LOL: 3. It would be nice if you could add mouse scroll to go forward and backwords, and in the future maybe some skip button.
Keep up the good work. Game has awesome start.

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Mr. Developer I really like the game really enjoyed it, renders are beatiful and the animations well made, awesome. Story is nice, very nice I like it. Few things I would like: 1. Save pages there is really small amount of them, and I'm the person who really needs them when the game will go forward, so if its possible make some more :D 2. Awesome that we got this one scene but I hope we will still get one or more in the future even if its hard to squeze it in the beggining, let the boy buy hidden camera and be voyeur or sth I don't care but we people want more scenes :LOL: 3. It would be nice if you could add mouse scroll to go forward and backwords, and in the future maybe some skip button.
Keep up the good work. Game has awesome start.
Thanks! I'll add 1. and 3. to the todo list. Not sure what you meant with 2. You mean you want more voyeur stuff?

fake incest ? ewww LaserSaysPew any way to make this acualy incest ?
What do you mean fake?

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks! I'll add 1. and 3. to the todo list. Not sure what you meant with 2. You mean you want more voyeur stuff?

What do you mean fake?
I meant that sex scene (animation) is soo good that I just want more. And that I don't mind voyeur, I'm not huge fun but I don't dislike either :D
Edit: bc some games are lacking of sex scenes for like the first 5 updates :p

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes