4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Okay - finally building new version, updating unity caused problems and errors that I had to fix. Btw, the crash itself is a unity bug, so it might be also fixed by updating to the newest unity version along with Mac launching permissions.
Also
Doesn't work for me, I am still getting a crash screen at the first bedroom scene :(. And I cannot click the frame animations box in the options menu. It just stays unticked
I don't know your OS but if it's Windows 7 and I suppose it is - new version turns on frame animations automatically on startup for Windows 7 users so you won't have to click. No idea why you can't tbh. If video crash isn't fixed by new Unity - at least this will work for now.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Hello DEV, I just want to know if possible, how often does a new update come out ?, WONDERFUL GAME. my compliments Dev <3

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hate for what? You guys should stop to think everyone hate for nothing. I just want to play this game that look very promising but I can't.
Doesn't work for me, I am still getting a crash screen at the first bedroom scene :(. And I cannot click the frame animations box in the options menu. It just stays unticked

Please, let me know if those worked for you!

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hello DEV, I just want to know if possible, how often does a new update come out ?, WONDERFUL GAME. my compliments Dev <3
Hi! Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! ^^
The next update will be somewhere in May. I will have a more precise date somewhere during this week, probably on Wednesday.
Ideally I would like to release monthly, but my pc is potato so I'm limited at how many images I can render per month. And with that limitation sometimes monthly update might end pretty much midsentence and I can't just push several more images to wrap it up so the update time may wary a bit. But not by much! Still aiming at monthly releases, might go for "every 2 months" but if I do, then updates will be twice as big.

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Hi! Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! ^^
The next update will be somewhere in May. I will have a more precise date somewhere during this week, probably on Wednesday.
Ideally I would like to release monthly, but my pc is potato so I'm limited at how many images I can render per month. And with that limitation sometimes monthly update might end pretty much midsentence and I can't just push several more images to wrap it up so the update time may wary a bit. But not by much! Still aiming at monthly releases, might go for "every 2 months" but if I do, then updates will be twice as big.
And that's why I'll be your patreon! Keep it up <3

Tk42799

Dec 3, 2017
Very well done...

Graphics, animations, sounds and a story line which actually is trying to tell a story as opposed to magic/incubus horny kid (not that, that's bad mind you :unsure:).

I look forward to how you have planned your development and can definitely see the long-term growth of the story unfolding.

All the best and thank you.

Reactions: luka777

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
to edit permissions you have to right click then click open. but if you already left clicked then you need to go to settings and then secuirty and privacy. and under general i think should be an option for you to change permission. next time right click first and then click open
That's what I've been doing. I always right click then open as 99% of the time games I download here don't open at first because they're not recognised.

I've not had this particular issue with any other game.

Reactions: Sangeetha

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry Dev, that doesn't seem to have fixed the Mac launching issue! It simply says I don't have permission to open it. I appreciate that there's a workaround with terminal but it would be great to just launch it normally.

I appreciate your effort! I'd love to play it as it looks very promising.
Set on fire that crap apple rig my man...

• Angry
Reactions: DDDIsReal

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Set on fire that crap apple rig my man...
I don't think I will as it's a brand new M1 MacBook Pro and I quite like it. But I appreciate your input!

I should make it clear, I'm not criticising the dev as I absolutely understand that these games take lots of time and effort to develop. I'm very appreciative of that and I'm in no rush to play; just want to experience it, see what all the hype is about, and offer my support :)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi everyone, let’s support the developer, seems like we all like the game, so we see updates coming and hopefully in a timely fashion. I just signed up on Patreon, I give a benefit of doubt to the developer, but if I see that there is no progress I’m gonna cancel, and if it’s good I’ll add more support. I have been badly burned by that shitdick Gumdrop so I have a very little tolerance for BS as probably many of you. Thanks
If you want to support the developer, support it using subscribestar. patreon will not accept the Danny's height and physical features. If the developer sees a lot of supporters in the patreon, he will choose the money and make he grow older and older.
sory for my bad engrish.

Last edited:

ZyFrusch

Jul 28, 2017
Like my previous F95Mates commented:
This game is fantastic, the images and animations are looking very nice.

For a first version it's really good!

Chapeau!

Reactions: luka777

thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
I´m playing on MAC laptop, but the rar file is not possible to open in this device.
Install the archiver on the mac unpacking Rar volume. Unpack in the root disk of the mac. If desired, transfer the game to the logical disk you need.

Does anybody know how to make work a rar file game on MAC ?
The game worked until the scene the child drank a glass of water and flew out. I didn't make any saves myself. Reloading the game caused a persistent game loading error report.

Reactions: LASOMBRA76

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Which file i have to extract to see images ? I downloaded Assets Bundle Extractor and trying to open resources.assets.resS file and extractor says "unable to read bundle file"

Reactions: LASOMBRA76
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes