4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
like the game a lot, finally realistic non incest game.. hope we can get choices next update but not sandbox.. congrats to the dev..

• Angry
Reactions: A.K.A87

Vreek

Apr 8, 2020
Where you put this code? on terminal? The game don't open anyway
Yep terminal. And of course you have to change to the directory where [Mac]True_Bond.app is located before executing the command. My steps fix this error: Screenshot 2021-04-04 at 18.17.28.png

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have to say I enjoy what I have played before running into the crash issue with windows. If there are two things that I could suggest.

1. Enable the main menu options. While its nice that you included in game controls its rather jarring to have a game start in full screen and then have to wait to actually start playing before I can change things like muting the sound or going to windowed mode.

2. Can we have a faster transition speed? A problem that many story based games on this site is especially with games that don't carry over saves is that you wind up having to wait or click through a lot of dialog to reach the new content. Even if its a separate key or setting would be a big quality of life improvement for players.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
do you have a rough update strategy? 1 update (of the size of the initial) every 3 months?

Pretty good game!
I agree I'd like to know about a planned update schedule. I was about to pledge support the other day, but my only trepidation is the big gap between posts by the developer on Patreon. This one has everything I usually hate - Unity, kinetic novel, little twerp mc. But I'm glad I didn't ignore it, because I love it. Just from a gameplay standpoint alone, probably my best experience with a Unity game.

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Absolutely great game, very well done! I like almost everything about it. Big fan of the slowburn, imho it could be an even slower one but that's just me. Keep doing this. :)

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
probably there won't be an android version because for some reason the dev decided to go with unity.
Sad but i think he liked unity so idk.

i hope someone that knows what he's doing to port it not a bugy mess Lol

Last edited:

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
probably there won't be an android version because for some reason the dev decided to go with unity.
Sad but i think he liked unity so idk.

i hope someone that knows what he's doing to port it not a bugy mess Lol
Several posts above I said I will try to make an android version for the next update. Unity can be ported to android, it's just that there are things to consider and fix before that like shitton of different screen resolutions and buttons that need to be bigger for fingers.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So tried it, for once, I felt more interested in the story than other games.
Don't know why, but some games I just can't stand as I start them up, blast through dialogue and get bored quickly, because it doesn't hook me in the opening of the game. But here I felt interested, especially by the concept, of knowing its several peoples story I'll be keeping track off.
The characters seem interesting, can concur there are people like this, have met them, and know them, funny enough.
Animations was extremely well done, instead of the usual clunky animations you'd see in games, no offence to other developers, but this is how it's done. The better the animation, the more enjoyable it is.
What I also noticed is that the time and care being placed on the movement of the chars, even in standstill mode, feel alive, like they're actually caught in the moment of the motion they're performing. Best example was the "mother" figure, when she slept on the bed, it felt like I was looking at a real woman, so to speak. Not the usual stale model, of a woman's breasts defying gravity, by her breasts sticking straight forward, but obeying physics.
I'm really looking forward to this game, it's among my top interested games from the developers here

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
Hi everyone, let’s support the developer, seems like we all like the game, so we see updates coming and hopefully in a timely fashion. I just signed up on Patreon, I give a benefit of doubt to the developer, but if I see that there is no progress I’m gonna cancel, and if it’s good I’ll add more support. I have been badly burned by that shitdick Gumdrop so I have a very little tolerance for BS as probably many of you. Thanks

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Wow, so many comments! I'm really glad you like it, thank you so much for all the feedback!
Couple things people ask:
1. The crash looks like a unity bug for videoplayer with win7, there is a fixed version in the comments. I'm not updating usual links cause it's a temporary solution, by Chapter 1 v2.0 I will either fix it completely or, if I'm unable to, will make the switch automatic for win7 users.
2. A lot of android requests. Will try to do an android version for ch.1v2, there are several things to consider. Might need some help in testing.
3. I will announce a deadline for Chapter 1 v2 during next week once I know it. For now I can say that it's somewhere in May.
If you have any other questions - let me know!
fantastic voyeurism and teasing, take your time and make it more tease and more voyeurism on BOTESIDE(cleavage, ass, tits out, lingeries and boner inpants) but without taking 3months for 1 update if can :)

Last edited:

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Several posts above I said I will try to make an android version for the next update. Unity can be ported to android, it's just that there are things to consider and fix before that like shitton of different screen resolutions and buttons that need to be bigger for fingers.
thanks sir and good luck with the game <3

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes