4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
It's say's multiple protagonist, does that mean we will play through all 3 characters or is it just the women and the little guy ??

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I don't know about porting after the fact - but for sure Android is a possible development target for Unity. See .
I bet folks love having Android support for this (and any VN).
Thanks for pointing that out. I've never used Unity as platform (I develop in Ren'Py), but the response I always heard was it wasn't possible to port. As you pointed out, that may simply be after the fact. My guess is it isn't as simple to decompile a game and adapt it to a new OS like it is in Ren'Py. Otherwise, I can't imagine why there isn't a port community for it considering the demand for Android versions of games.

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Game crashes as i'm about to peak into the bedroom on the first night. I'm guessing it's my garbage pc not being able to load an animation or something.

Up to this point however, the game looks pretty solid, the renders/posing is fantastic, really good job on the facial expressions.
The writing is also very good, loving the story/setup with the adoption and all that. Good job.
Got the same problem on an MacBook Air M1. Tried switching between resolutions and sound on/off but cannot get past the bedroom scene.

Keep it up, looking really good so far!

A quick fix for MAC would be much appreciated.

Cheers

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Got the same problem on an MacBook Air M1. Tried switching between resolutions and sound on/off but cannot get past the bedroom scene.

Keep it up, looking really good so far!

A quick fix for MAC would be much appreciated.

Cheers
i can't even open the game with my M1 Pro

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
This is the best game outta here. I love shota and incest, even if it's "incest" is good. I wish dad don't interferes so much (nothing, I wish).
I'm sad only because I think there is some horse cock there, worst thing in shota games.
I also hope there are the kinks and fetishes that I love most, that is the "stupid" mother, innocent, and ambiguous and voyeuristic situations such as groping and rubbing, sleeping etc. If the mother simply becomes a lustful whore and everything turns to vanilla sex, that's where the game dies for me.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
I am curious of your game. Art is too good to pass on. Plus shota and milf are just my thing... And incest on top! :love: You got me with that, right there on spot!

I just hope i can call her mommy!

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Wow this game is good.
At this point any time i see a incest tag game i think of same old generic shit, but this is really interesting and depending upon how next few update goes totally worth a patron support .

Reactions: terrymalloy

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Wow, so many comments! I'm really glad you like it, thank you so much for all the feedback!
Couple things people ask:
1. The crash looks like a unity bug for videoplayer with win7, there is a fixed version in the comments. I'm not updating usual links cause it's a temporary solution, by Chapter 1 v2.0 I will either fix it completely or, if I'm unable to, will make the switch automatic for win7 users.
2. A lot of android requests. Will try to do an android version for ch.1v2, there are several things to consider. Might need some help in testing.
3. I will announce a deadline for Chapter 1 v2 during next week once I know it. For now I can say that it's somewhere in May.
If you have any other questions - let me know!

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Played the game and enjoyed it greatly. Like others have said, a ton of potential. Props to the dev, you have nailed the visual storytelling from what I can see. I laughed out loud during the whole "accidental panty grab" bit. The MCs shock was just palpable and so good. Really good start and I hope this gets continued in the same vein.

Now I think ideas were welcomed so I'll share what I thought of. This would happen later in the plot where the two have gotten physically and emotionally more comfortable. Imagine a scene where Jessica and Danny are enjoying a private time at home and she asks him what he misses about his mother the most, to get to know him better. Imagine the little shit saying that he misses the sex. After Jessica is done choking from surprise the scene would end fast, but that would give a reason to see how she views/justifies the possible inevitable development in her mind. Now the kicker is that we don't know if what Danny said is true. Might just be him lying to plant the seed of such a possibility in the head of a woman who seems to be willing to do anything to get closer to him and just see where this goes from there. Might also be true. Who knows?

Just a thought from my side, I trust the dev to do what is best for the game and how to move forward. Best of luck with the game, I'll be watching eagerly!

Reactions: Hybris

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
do you have a rough update strategy? 1 update (of the size of the initial) every 3 months?

Pretty good game!

Reactions: prozack
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes