4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Oh, i really enjoyed the game, love the models and story cant say nothing negative thus far...its been a while since i played a game here and i wanted more right after i finished it. I really hope the dev finds success so we can see much more of it.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
afaik here incest is blood related. And well technically speaking, adoptive and step (i.e. relation without blood) is called inseki. Since incest is predicated on blood relations.
That appears to be a distinction a lot of step-cest uploaders are completely unaware of.

Reactions: bobdillan

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
The fix for Win7 seem to work.

Now about the game:
First of all, finally someone managed to do a MILF without looking like a woman in her twenties. You do believe that she's 37. Speaking of visuals, everything's great.

Now about storytelling: well, showing a woman with crazy motherly instinct seems ok, believeable. Women who go crazy over one child. Have seen numerous women with that behaviour. Just an advice to author: please, avoid that trope of "oh, so he has no experience in sexuality, but I'm his mom...lemme help him...or no. Yes." - this is generic as fuck nowadays. If you want your story to be more unique and realistic - please avoid it. Husband finding a side-chick after being disappointed and overly jealous because of kid with mom character starting to grow feeling for the kid after being rejected by husband could be legit point. But it's your story, maybe you have better idea coming.

Husband being overly jealous for now - meh, but if you show it back and forth, where it's like "one step forward two step backwards" in their relationship with child, this could work. As example, stepdad takes adopted one to some activity and tehy share good father-son moment only for "dad"(or kid) to be disappointed by some action later(for example, kid breaks a vase with drugs which were mentioned what upsets stepdad) or finds out about stepdouche doing illegal things/banging sidechick etc etc. I hope, author has enough imagination to make some legit relationship/character development.

Adopted kid - I just hope that it won't be another thing where MC has this "Oh, I WANNA FACK SAMBADY PLEES" thing or where chicks will jump on his penis after they'll see it. Character development is the key to success here.

Speaking of slow burn: I do like slow burn games. Most of times the hottest scenes in here are not sex scenes, but the ones where characters recognize attraction towards each other or just start crossing boundaries. In 90% of these games foreplay scenes like cunnilingus/blowjobs are way hotter. So yes, I agree with author on his point. The development of such a relationship should be realistic for once. If you'll nail it, this game will shine bright.

VN/Sandbox style:I hope that author won't turn this game into grindfest where you have to spend 2 hours of grinding to get 3 minutes of plot scenes. The best way to mix VN/Sandbox was shown by Dr.PinkCake by well-known hit on this forum.

Verdict: so far so good. Hell, if the game will be as good in next one-two updates as it is now, I'll even donate couple of bucks on Patreon or wherever. Only one last advice: consistent updates once per month/two without delays with bullshit reasons like "oh, me/my mom/dad/ dog got Covid/cat died" and this one will be next big hit. Would be nice to see if author could handle the writing. Keep up the good work.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Just replayed it again and it's as good as it was the first time around... if this is a monthly updated game you just got yourself a new patron.

@ LaserSaysPew

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes