4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
i don't know if these images have been posted before, they are from discord, they are either spoilers or test images
Might be fan art, making exception for the 3rd one. They're lovely, I truly hope to see something at the beach one day, something like a nude prank on the public beach.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
New post on Dev's Patreon, it'll be nice if any supporter could share it.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
New post on Dev's Patreon, it'll be nice if any supporter could share it.

Watching a movie(+ a small announcement for patrons)

Hi there!

Small announcement: starting from this month I will be doing a monthly image. Several themed variations with a poll for Desirebenders+ to vote which one to do. The resulting image will then be available to all patrons + there will be a timelapse video of it's creation.(if my pc can handle recording while all that 3d software is open, not sure yet)

I will post the poll later this week. Expected theme for this month: either a job or a workout/sport related activity. Both for Jessica obviously.

Haven't decided which one of those 2 yet, let me know in the comments if you're leaning towards one or the other.

Be safe out there!

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
hmm, so if there will be monthly images I guess an update to the game is going to be far in the future..

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I see "Vaginal sex" and "Voyeurism", please tell me it's not what I think it is :(
Please tell me that it's MC and milf.
I really like the milf in this and I wanna try this game, but if I'm gonna play a non-Ren'py game, it should at least not have "that" crap.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I see "Vaginal sex" and "Voyeurism", please tell me it's not what I think it is :(
Please tell me that it's MC and milf.
I really like the milf in this and I wanna try this game, but if I'm gonna play a non-Ren'py game, it should at least not have "that" crap.
Honestly, it is exactly what you think it is. I said it in my first post here, this game has every thing I usually hate - midget mc, kinetic novel, unity-based game, and yes, the only sex scene thus far is the little dude peeking in on his foster dad banging his foster mom in bed. But despite all this, something lured me in and I am now a patron. I guess what enticed me was the excellent renders and animation and the idea of slowly corrupting and stealing mom away from dad, with whom she seems to have a pretty good relationship. I actually found the voyeur scene kind of hot, which is not always the case for me. I'm guessing we're going to have to endure more voyeur scenes before the little twerp gets in her pants.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I guess what enticed me was the excellent renders and animation and the idea of slowly corrupting and stealing mom away from dad, with whom she seems to have a pretty good relationship.
Yup, I gave it a shot and I liked it.
The milf is too hot for me to give up this game.
I also like the plot, it's nothing groundbreaking but the flow feels very natural and the characters have actual personalities.
As someone who prefers story-heavy games over fuckfests, this is a huge plus for me.
I actually found the voyeur scene kind of hot, which is not always the case for me. I'm guessing we're going to have to endure more voyeur scenes before the little twerp gets in her pants.
Exactly my thoughts!!!:eek:
I dislike voyeur stuff, but that scene was fucking A.

I'm gonna follow this one.

Thanks.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Next update should be out in less than 24 hours...I hope the dev managed to finished it on time and that someone will share it quickly. :sneaky:

Reactions: cerebotio2
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes