4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
New picture post on Dev's Patreon, it'll be nice if any supporter could share it
The last picture is not a sexy one, but here you go. It's from May 17th.

MAY 17, 2021 AT 1:44 PM

Update delayed by 5-7 days. Sorry!

Hi, everyone, I'm really sorry, but the update will be delayed by 5-7 days. Sometimes real life things just happen and there is no way around it.

On the bright side, the update after this one will come out 5-7 days earlier.

Stay safe!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The last picture is not a sexy one, but here you go. It's from May 17th.

MAY 17, 2021 AT 1:44 PM

Update delayed by 5-7 days. Sorry!

Hi, everyone, I'm really sorry, but the update will be delayed by 5-7 days. Sometimes real life things just happen and there is no way around it.

On the bright side, the update after this one will come out 5-7 days earlier.

Stay safe!
Thanks! And by the way, damn! She looks great!

Reactions: Kobudo27

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Android version ?
I don't think it will have Android port, it seems to me that Unity games with an Android version are very few since in general they cannot support it or even run it(or something like that :KEK: ) a shame since many use Android only, from my point of view this game looks good (if I'm not wrong some time ago i think I read that it is the dev who should make the version, not like in Renpy that other people can do the unofficial ports)

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Why ? The mc is adopted.
The game in based on that fact.
Whoever tries to make it would have to "rewrite" most of the prologue ,
And replace over 50% of the dialogue in the game !
In essence they would have to make a new game !
I was asking because I was wondering why this game is tagged as incest.

Incest is defined as a sexual relationship between two people too closely related to marry. If the MC was old enough, he could legally marry his step mother if he so chose. This isn't incest.

I think people have gotten confused about what the tag entails, because in early days after Patreon banned all incest content developers would use euphemisms like 'step-mother, landlady, step-twins' ect. to get around the ban; when the content of the game was clearly meant to be incest and a patch could remove any euphemisms to make the game explicit again.

At some point I think people conflated the incest tag as being appropriate for games with step-relations without appreciating the euphemistic context with which those games had been tagged.

And now we get games like this. Which are not incest, are not intended to be incest, and are tagged incest because people are confused about the definition of the word.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and I am really impressed. I guess the husband will be the "villain" in this game. The dude just met the kid and knows all the issues he has and he still acts like an asshole towards him. If he is supposed to be the bad guy in this game then the dev did an awesome job making me hate him already.

Last edited:

paula789

May 2, 2017
Have the dev stated anything about how long this update will be? Generally they take 6 to 8 months for a big update.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes