4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Guess I don't have to tell you how happy it makes me to see and get to play an update to this very, very good VN. I definitely was hoping for a return of Cloudlet and here it is! :)
Let's all hope the best and remember to support him if you want to. I will when he gets his subscribestar account up and working again.
Well good for you, i was a high tier supporter for almost a year and stopped 2 month's after he vanished.So now he comes back without even giving an explanation or apology for his vanishing? Sorry but this guy has lost all credit he once had.We will see if he really is getting better,i will definitely not support him again even if it will be possible again and he will put out updates consistently.The update was good quality wise but after all this time still no real naughty scene (hj for example) so still disappointing in this regard.

MC420

Dec 6, 2022
I can't beleive:Kappa: May 7 will be the day when abandoned games resurrect. First true bond now High Rise Climb:Kappa::Kappa:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Gonna have to keep an eye on this one to see if this update is a once off, or if it's back in production

roro108

Jul 27, 2017
For the next update,
- Jess who wears the maid's outfit in the afternoon after school
- Jess sends naked pictures in the evening by message and then goes to his room and finds him masturbating and does the same in the hallway watching him
- The next morning she wakes him up and finds himself face to face with his erect penis sticking out of the sheets, he is awake and pretends to be asleep.
She touches his penis for the first time
:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I love updo hairstyles in adultgames...especially with hot milf mommys. Jessica has a real tight female body. I would like to see a fisting scene in the game. She already has her fingers in her hot pussy at the end. I think I have to address that more often, maybe a developer can be encouraged to do so with one or the other game. So far I've only seen one game with such fetishes and that was in "The Twist".

Reactions: cinosweiv

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Did Cloudlet say anything else in his Discord or did he just drop the game + changelog and then disappear again?

degentown911

Jul 8, 2022
Sir, if someone posts a compressed version of the update, Ill worship him as a hero for the remainder of my existence here

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes