4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I started playing the game yesterday, the renders are great and the animations one of the best i seen, and after about 3 hours of playing i finished the game its very good, i really love Jessica she has a beautiful face, and i love her big boobs, and dark nipples, and hairy pussy she is amazing, also she is a hoot, and such a big tease, love her, cant wait to see whats to come

i just wish there were choices, i think that would make the game waaay better, also that the boy was her REAL son and not adopted, and that he were 14-15 years old, i dont like the fact that he is suppoused to be 19, he doesnt looks that old, and i dont like how he behaves like a kid (Yes i know they explained its because of the trauma of his paretns death), and that Jessica also treats him as a kid, i mean i like their relathionship, but for me to like it i have to think of him as 14 year old.

The only issue i had is that sometimes the dialogues wouldnt appear in the screen, just the image i dont know if this happend to anyone else

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
yes, i opened their. i meaned extras videos. I didn't open 2 scenes.
If you hold 'b' for 3-5 seconds in game you should get a message about unleashing a demon, when that happens that should unlock the other images in the gallery.

Urelsor

Jun 18, 2017
Great game. The last animations with Jessica in her bed were awesome.
Does anyone roughly know the update frequency of the autor/game?

Reactions: SuperPerv96

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
It is a mistery for me, he stopped and now is back or what happened? I went to his subscribestar and his last post was on february... of 2022! and then, a year later, a new update? lol another bones?

Reactions: YoungMommyy69
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes