4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
My dialogue was missing. I immediately saved, and after the reboot everything was back to normal.
Well i had to reboot it in several times and it didnt work, i figured that i had to click on the botton continue instead of trying to loading the game or create a new one

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
What do you guys think the other 2 costumes were? One was a maid's outfit. In the background of one of the stores it looked like they straight up went to a BDSM store or something and you can clearly see leather strap type of costumes on the walls of the store, it was blurry but you could make it out. Do you guys think Jess would rock a super revealing BDSM leather costume around Danny?
hopefully some very skimpy lingerie

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Oh, don't take it wrong, I'm not a supporter, I just love the game and I'm optimistic about this great game and it's future, I would love if they are monthly, but I can't whine about it, I don't pay a cent to him hehe
Do you think you won't pay?
Ask yourself a question: do you think your positive opinions here are worth less than a paying supporter?
And then another: why do almost all if not all devs pass through this site considered (wrongly) pirated?

P.S.

Before writing something positive, evaluate the events well because even a single opinion can change the market trend in some way.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, do I understand correctly that the development of Chapter 5 took more than a year?
I liked the story and really want to see the sequel, but it's bad to wait a whole year.
The last two videos don't open in my gallery, can someone tell me how to open them?

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Guys, do I understand correctly that the development of Chapter 5 took more than a year?
I liked the story and really want to see the sequel, but it's bad to wait a whole year.
The last two videos don't open in my gallery, can someone tell me how to open them?
Yes bro, it is true that it took a year. but not to do this update, but the dev was absent for most of 2022. He is Russian, so the situation there is not "amazing". But he said that he will continue with the game and that the next update may come out in 1 - 2 months (it's a prediction, everything can change).

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yes bro, it is true that it took a year. but not to do this update, but the dev was absent for most of 2022. He is Russian, so the situation there is not "amazing". But he said that he will continue with the game and that the next update may come out in 1 - 2 months (it's a prediction, everything can change).
Oh! You say he's Russian, I don't know, I thought he was extraterrestrial.
Ops ...
et-alien.gif

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes