4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
It is a mistery for me, he stopped and now is back or what happened? I went to his subscribestar and his last post was on february... of 2022! and then, a year later, a new update? lol another bones?
That's true.

I've checked his social media, patreon and else, and all I saw were old posts of screenshots and else.

It's only odd that this great game gets and update right here not in any of his official supporter's net. I mean, where are we supposed to know anything about next update's progress? WIP images? Anything?

Cloudlet's Discord is just memes and people talking random stuff, he just doesn't post anything there...

It's great he's back on this awesome hot game, but it's a bummer to know it's gonna take an unnimaginable amount of time for anything :(:(:(:(:(:(

Reactions: Robert rivers

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
That's true.

I've checked his social media, patreon and else, and all I saw were old posts of screenshots and else.

It's only odd that this great game gets and update right here not in any of his official supporter's net. I mean, where are we supposed to know anything about next update's progress? WIP images? Anything?

Cloudlet's Discord is just memes and people talking random stuff, he just doesn't post anything there...

It's great he's back on this awesome hot game, but it's a bummer to know it's gonna take an unnimaginable amount of time for anything :(:(:(:(:(:(
He did post on his Discord server and on SubscribeStar. I see nothing on Patreon.

1683729469611.png

GeneralBootyCheeks

Dec 12, 2022
In the scene where Danny was watching her masturbate and she sent the picture and she heard the messenger notification sound via the crack on the door.

Do you guys think she saw him watching her?

I hope so. It looked like that's what caused her to cum when she noticed him watching.

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
In the scene where Danny was watching her masturbate and she sent the picture and she heard the messenger notification sound via the crack on the door.

Do you guys think she saw him watching her?

I hope so. It looked like that's what caused her to cum when she noticed him watching.
"Took you long enought ;) ".

With this message, Jessica clearly hints that she noticed a young voyeur.

GeneralBootyCheeks

Dec 12, 2022
"Took you long enought ;) ".

With this message, Jessica clearly hints that she noticed a minor voyeur.
Perhaps but she could of also said that because he took his time to reply back. Meaning she might of been thinking what's taking him so long? Or she was waiting for him to reply back. Or she jokingly said that suggesting he was probably jerking off to the picture and that's why he took longer than usual to reply back to a picture of hers.

Reactions: Robert rivers

GeneralBootyCheeks

Dec 12, 2022
I can't wait to see how it escalates. If she noticed him watching she is sure to turn up the teasing a lot more. Also those three costumes, one was clearly a maid's outfit. However, the other 2 hopefully include one that's see-through since that was one of the options that Danny voiced when choosing the type of outfit. If It is a see-through one I want to see how Jess will play that one off. At that point, she's not even trying to hide what she's doing.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul and f4f4

GeneralBootyCheeks

Dec 12, 2022
What do you guys think the other 2 costumes were? One was a maid's outfit. In the background of one of the stores it looked like they straight up went to a BDSM store or something and you can clearly see leather strap type of costumes on the walls of the store, it was blurry but you could make it out. Do you guys think Jess would rock a super revealing BDSM leather costume around Danny?

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul and f4f4

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Bro, come on, he took more than a year an update, he says they will take 3 or 4 months, I take that as a huge win
You say?
Instead in my opinion it would be healthier, especially for him, to update at least monthly, I'm sorry for the many supporters like you, I'm afraid you will have to endure another ordeal ...

Reactions: Nameless King

marinesberserk

Jan 26, 2018
fuckin great game . Just discovered it . Glad that i did now tho cause i would have dropped it if i had to wait more than 2 year to reach this scenes . guess i'll wait for future updates and support him on patreon .MAKE IT QUICK PLEASE .

tamagochi

Nov 26, 2017
I can't wait for the other update, hopefully it has a lot more content and has a sex scene with his adoptive son

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes