4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

draxler01

Feb 8, 2022
I Just played the game, while I was playing, it was counting up to %100, it was complete and it asked me to save my game, and it Got stuck there. There was no real sex scenes. Is this how the game ends or what?

GeneralBootyCheeks

Dec 12, 2022
The most provocative game I've experienced. The boy requireding nuds was something very sudden. There should have been more provocations. The masturbation scene was epic. Best game of the year.
Where did he ask for nudes? I didn't see anywhere him straight up asking her for nudes.

Blackowl96

May 5, 2018
So I've created an unofficial Ren'Py port of it. Sorry for the delay, but I lost my job weeks ago, and I've two kids, so my priority was to find a new job. Now that I did, I had time to finish the port.

So, the Ren'Py code is mostly done with a source-to-source compiler, I wrote that earlier, and it did a good job, so the manual work was minimal. I tried copy all the effects from the original game, but it was not so easy in Ren'Py, so there are might be some minor difference. All in all, the gameplay experience is almost the same.

Some important notes:
- Because of the engine change the game now run in 1080p.
- The black textbox was removed.
- I didn't made an Android port, but the code itself is designed to make one out of box.
- Feel free to create compressed version, or Mac and Android port. For Android, I've created two 720p video from the original file, so there is no need to transcode the original ones.
- Most of the original files are untouched and not compressed.
- If someone make an own version, please don't delete the About menu, because that's where I mentioned Cloudlet's contact details.

Pixeldrain

I don't have permament storage, so I cannot guarantee how long the file will remain available. If anyone has some free cloud data space and wants to help me with this, I'd appreciate it.
Please make remake part 5

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
So I've created an unofficial Ren'Py port of it. Sorry for the delay, but I lost my job weeks ago, and I've two kids, so my priority was to find a new job. Now that I did, I had time to finish the port.

So, the Ren'Py code is mostly done with a source-to-source compiler, I wrote that earlier, and it did a good job, so the manual work was minimal. I tried copy all the effects from the original game, but it was not so easy in Ren'Py, so there are might be some minor difference. All in all, the gameplay experience is almost the same.

Some important notes:
- Because of the engine change the game now run in 1080p.
- The black textbox was removed.
- I didn't made an Android port, but the code itself is designed to make one out of box.
- Feel free to create compressed version, or Mac and Android port. For Android, I've created two 720p video from the original file, so there is no need to transcode the original ones.
- Most of the original files are untouched and not compressed.
- If someone make an own version, please don't delete the About menu, because that's where I mentioned Cloudlet's contact details.

Pixeldrain

I don't have permament storage, so I cannot guarantee how long the file will remain available. If anyone has some free cloud data space and wants to help me with this, I'd appreciate it.
Nice job, do include part 5 when available boss

Reactions: Otaku2018

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
True Bond Chapter 1 Part 5 is out.

What's new:

• Continuation of the story, 400 images + a little something closer to the end.
  • Added hotkey for fast skipping backwards - hold "b" for 3 seconds and it will fly. You should try it.
  • Enabled "Extras" - several types of images there, color coded.
  • Added visual sounds - experimental feature, currently works in one place in the game. Depending on the responses, I'll either remove it and won't bother or populate the game with those. Can be disabled in the options.

Better late, than never, eh. Something probably breaks somewhere. If you're stuck for some reason, try going back to menu and continuing the game. Should fix it. Hopefully, everything's ok and there's nothing to fix. And let me know if you encounter anything weird.

Hope you enjoy it! Stay safe out there!
sex sccenes?

Reactions: Kobudo27

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Would be good if someone generates an i-patch for this game. That would work if he was picked up temporarily from a private school where he spent 2 years. One day she gets a call,that he wants to go home etc...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes