4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, I am happy it working for everyone but me, once again what is missing or am I missing something. Down loaded it but this is all I have in the folder. I am not even going to enter the Linux folder. Please enlighten me on what Is wrong here. Thanks true bond missing exe (2).png

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Ok, I am happy it working for everyone but me, once again what is missing or am I missing something. Down loaded it but this is all I have in the folder. I am not even going to enter the Linux folder. Please enlighten me on what Is wrong here. Thanks View attachment 1215118
Are you on Windows or Linux? The files you're seeing are for the Linux operating system. If you're using Windows you need to download the Windows version. If you're using Linux just make "[Linux]True Bond ch.1 v2.x86_64" executable and then run it.

D

Deleted member 3257669

Exactly, i could speculate that he is spending the money on hookers and that's why he isn't devoloping the game, i could say anything, in the end we don't know, so it's a failed argument.

$1100 is 2~ months of subs, well worth it if you really want the project to evolve.

120 renders (not couting animations) in the time he delivered the update was 2 renders per day, enough said there.

One thing i usually don't get, why are the players defending the game for him, and i'am not asking this because of the answers to me, it's in general, what is beneficial for you as a player if you just accept milking? Nothing... everything stays the same, arguably people should talk with their wallets but unfortunately it's not always like that.

I'am done answering here, i got my point across with my first post and don't intend to stretch the topic.
It's not a failed argument when it's being realistic, the majority of developers on here do it in their free time... not full-time like those select few that rake in 10000-70000 USD a month on Patreon. You seem to think every developer is or should be a single-minded drone that only has the development of their game going on in their lives. Like who cares about real life obligations, right?

Nowhere have I (or others for that matter) stated that we accept milking, we're simply not as narrow-minded to assume a developer has sinister intentions in dragging out the game as you do.

Nagging like this only serves to make developers feel bad about themselves, ruining their enjoyment into providing entertainment to others and has likely resulted in other (prominent) developers quitting the scene entirely. Which honestly makes you sound like an immature entitled brat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Are you on Windows or Linux? The files you're seeing are for the Linux operating system. If you're using Windows you need to download the Windows version. If you're using Linux just make "[Linux]True Bond ch.1 v2.x86_64" executable and then run it.
thanks, I will redownload, however thought I had the widows version. LOL guess I was just to sleepy when I downloads it. Honestly thanks thought something was wrong. lol

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
The story plot is great, the game is well made but I have to say that I'm disappointed with the latest update. Two months of waiting and barely 10 minutes of playing time... Slow burner story is totally fine but this one didn't feel like a update. The first update was great, this one highly disappointing.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Seems like a nice game, but it needs more time to develop.
I suggest playing this version to see with what kind of stuff you’re dealing.
Wait until the dev adds more content.

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
The story plot is great, the game is well made but I have to say that I'm disappointed with the latest update. Two months of waiting and barely 10 minutes of playing time... Slow burner story is totally fine but this one didn't feel like a update. The first update was great, this one highly disappointing.

I agree

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
great game. Who knows what the approximate scenario of the game is? I am interested in how the author will develop the relationship of the adopted guy with the adopted father. There are a couple of suggestions about this.

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
Good game. I haven't been looking forward to a game update in a while. Is there any way to extract the images from the games in Unity?

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
For me, this game is pretty much perfect. Love the characters, the way the models look, the setup (meaning the relations between them) the way the plot unfolds and themes that are developing, the pacing of the story, the attention to detailed dialogue and internal monologues.

To be fair, of course I also would like to play a complete new chapter every week, who wouldn't? But I get that there are limiting factors in developing a game, especially when it's a one person project.

So I just want to encourage the dev to follow his vision for this game and to try to complete it in the best way he or she is able to do. Don't be discouraged by some of the comments about the latest update! I get why a lot of people might be disappointed with it but please know that there are some like me who love pretty much everything about this game!
Yeah I also really like the story so far and the graphics , also the sex scene animations was really hot and well-made . I think this game have one of the best milf model graphics. This update was really short but as long as the developer doesn't add NTR and we get more romance and the milf leaving her husband in order to become the MC's woman , I'm not gonna complain . I really like it and just hope for it to continue the way it is .

Reactions: kamibell

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Very cool game! I really like it so far.
The foster-mom is beautiful and very likeable. The boy is not some annoying brat, but a lonely fellow who gets curious. The husband is an approriate douchebag, so it will be pretty satisfying when the boy steals his wife away.
Hopefully the dev doesn't get slapped by patreon for the appearance of the "19 year old ;););)" shota.

I guess there will be no gameplay? thats the only thing I think is missing - having choices here and there to make it more immersive.

I will keep an eye on this project and consider becoming a patron if the next updates are as good as this start suggets.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Very cool game! I really like it so far.
The foster-mom is beautiful and very likeable. The boy is not some annoying brat, but a lonely fellow who gets curious. The husband is an approriate douchebag, so it will be pretty satisfying when the boy steals his wife away.
Hopefully the dev doesn't get slapped by patreon for the appearance of the "19 year old ;););)" shota.

I guess there will be no gameplay? thats the only thing I think is missing - having choices here and there to make it more immersive.

I will keep an eye on this project and consider becoming a patron if the next updates are as good as this start suggets.
Even not having choices will still be a very good game. Just needs more content.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes