4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

donkeykick

Sep 4, 2017
LaserSaysPew
excellent work so far. your writing is carrying the hell out of this, and jessica is hot as hell too. a very realistic progression and unfolding of a scenario never seen before, seriously. i do wonder why you chose unity over ren'py but it probably wont matter in the end. surely everyones been burned by devs milking their projects forever, hopefully this will not be one of them. take your time and deliver the quality novel YOU want to deliver.
personally i wish jess was the MC's aunt or something rather than unrelated but i understand patreon is fairly strict on this type of content. also wish we had the ability to change the MC's name and/or true age but whatever happens happens.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
If I was Danny, the second time David yelled at me I'd be out the fucking door. Are there meant to be any choices here? Or does 'kinetic novel' mean 'we can't be bothered to animate our story so you have to click through it'?

[EDIT]
Nvm, lost my interest during the shower scene on the second day, I don't care what the author says, this game is artificially padded. It's not realistic, it's obnoxious.
For the first part I understand you for a part but u have to understand that Danny feels comfortable staying with her and David screaming at him can change things but at that point he is more intrigued with his new mom to leave.
Regarding the second part I am not sure what you mean but knowing that u were interested with this game since u played it, u can give a constructive criticism which can actually help the dev rather than saying that it is "not realistic, it's obnoxious". Say something that can help rather than shitting on something and abandoning it.

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Hey can anyone help me i want to play this game "True Bond' but my pc shows error " The Version Of This File Is Not Compatible With The Version Of Windows You Are Using Weather You Need 32 bit or 64 bit Version Of The Program" Please Help Me Out Whats The Solution Of This Error How Can I Fix This Help Me Somebody
You need windows 10 to play this game.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
The renders are absolutely top shelf quality. At only chapter two, I am already mentally committed to seeing more of this game.

Reactions: bagre1

Anorak

Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know what program is used to make these renders? I know the game is in unity, but that you don't necessarily need to use it to make renders. I am incredibly new to any form of 3d modeling, just started today with something called Daz. Not even sure where that one ranks in terms of quality or complexity...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know what program is used to make these renders? I know the game is in unity, but that you don't necessarily need to use it to make renders. I am incredibly new to any form of 3d modeling, just started today with something called Daz. Not even sure where that one ranks in terms of quality or complexity...
I believe this post can help you. it is in Italian but you know how to translate it.

Jul 9, 2018
There's no actual gameplay but the story and the characters are very well done. The MILF model is awesome and the dynamic between her and the boy is great. Gonna keep an eye on this one.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the animations are superb, would love to see more of those.

Last edited:

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
For the first part I understand you for a part but u have to understand that Danny feels comfortable staying with her and David screaming at him can change things but at that point he is more intrigued with his new mom to leave.
Regarding the second part I am not sure what you mean but knowing that u were interested with this game since u played it, u can give a constructive criticism which can actually help the dev rather than saying that it is "not realistic, it's obnoxious". Say something that can help rather than shitting on something and abandoning it.
At no point I got the impression that Danny is actually happy there, more like 'yeah, sure, whatever'. To me it was strange that the very first time David screamed at him, he didn't say 'well, fuck that noise' and ran back to the orphanage where he seemed comfortable.

As to constructive criticism... There is no such thing I would be able to deliver, that does not involve 'do it again, but proper this time'. And I've also tried to play a little further. And I've gotten to what seems to have been the end of the game. At the end of day 2. At this point I realized, if the devs actually wanted a good product, they would have made more of it. I expected the full thing, to find out how it ends. My criticism is 'there are no choices, I don't like characters' actions and there is very little content to begin with'.

• Angry
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
At no point I got the impression that Danny is actually happy there, more like 'yeah, sure, whatever'. To me it was strange that the very first time David screamed at him, he didn't say 'well, fuck that noise' and ran back to the orphanage where he seemed comfortable.

As to constructive criticism... There is no such thing I would be able to deliver, that does not involve 'do it again, but proper this time'. And I've also tried to play a little further. And I've gotten to what seems to have been the end of the game. At the end of day 2. At this point I realized, if the devs actually wanted a good product, they would have made more of it. I expected the full thing, to find out how it ends. My criticism is 'there are no choices, I don't like characters' actions and there is very little content to begin with'.
Honestly, I don't understand your perception. You downloaded a game named "...Chapter 1 Part 2", not "Chapter 1 Final", there is also no "completed" tag, so why did you expect the story to be over and fully done?
"if the devs actually wanted a good product, they would have made more of it." you're acting like this is it, there won't be updates anymore, why? Most of the games here are in development, they are gradually made and released piece by piece.
Because that's how it works. Even though you're playing for free that doesn't mean the games are free to make. Dev needs a pc, dev needs to eat and rest, electricity also costs money. And also manhours. You need the knowledge of 3d software and experience in different areas of that said 3d, you need to write it, you need to code it, you need to learn those skills and then invest a lot of your time into it.
And yeah, your constructive criticism "do it again, but proper this time", ironically, is not constructive.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
In general, any criticism if constructive is of help and encouragement, especially to those who start working in this sector, otherwise it is useless if not to discourage those who invest time and money in a playful activity so difficult and without certainty of earnings. So, in my opinion, it is enough to refrain from following and criticizing something that is not of interest also because it offends those who appreciate it. Personally, I immediately liked this game especially for the story and the contrast in age and experience between the characters and I'm curious to see how this story will develop. As I wrote in a post, there are the foundations to develop a great game for both the story and the approach to sex. Renewal greetings to dev.

Reactions: ann87ra and Viggy

Nr99

Jun 26, 2017
The only thing I wish this game has was choices otherwise it started really well. The part 2 wasnt the greatest, im fine with it going slow but it could have been abit more peeking.

Reactions: FMag

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The only thing I wish this game has was choices otherwise it started really well. The part 2 wasnt the greatest, im fine with it going slow but it could have been abit more peeking.
I hope the dev adds an adopted girl to the story! The possibilities would be endless!!! :love:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes