4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
This chapter was very good. It promises so much naughty stuff. The Milf is gorgeous. Looking forward to the next stuff

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
This game has a lot of potentials.
But here is the thing: how come the kid is 19 years old? He is much much younger

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Man i really want play this.... please someone make an android port or tell the devloper to make one.....
I don't know why unity developers don't give a damn about android users??
I have read somehwere that it´s not possible on Unity, since it doesn´t allow compression. Something similar as this

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
At no point I got the impression that Danny is actually happy there, more like 'yeah, sure, whatever'. To me it was strange that the very first time David screamed at him, he didn't say 'well, fuck that noise' and ran back to the orphanage where he seemed comfortable.

As to constructive criticism... There is no such thing I would be able to deliver, that does not involve 'do it again, but proper this time'. And I've also tried to play a little further. And I've gotten to what seems to have been the end of the game. At the end of day 2. At this point I realized, if the devs actually wanted a good product, they would have made more of it. I expected the full thing, to find out how it ends. My criticism is 'there are no choices, I don't like characters' actions and there is very little content to begin with'.
When are you planing to release your game that is properly made?

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
never saw so many "new account" ratings and comments. again, another year without balance :confused:
Exactly id understand people raving and going crazy if the game was at the stage where it was delivering something tangible, at the moment everyone's praising the game because of what they think it could be not what it is atm which is a introduction with the story being set up. Which it is fine that its at that stage, but people are acting like this game has already fufilled every expectation and fantasy they have for the game and partly cos renders look nice derrr.

Last edited:
Reactions: david123

LaserSaysPew

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
never saw so many "new account" ratings and comments. again, another year without balance :confused:
Oh really? Well, since I fucking love baseless accusations like this one right here, I dusted off my trusty excel and checked account creation dates of all 31 reviewers at the time of writing this.

Out of all the accounts that rated my game:

Average account age: 938 days or ~2.5 years
The oldest account: 1657 days
The youngest account: 52 days, ironically, that account left a 3 star review.
Second youngest account: 299 days
If we count only 5 star reviews, the average age becomes: 1012 days

I must say, I disagree with your definition of the word "new".

Oh, and by the way, on average, your account with it's 577 days age is much younger than those "new accounts" that left reviews. lol

Now, I think, it's time for me to leave a facepalm emote on your post and get back to creating images for the upcoming update.

Last edited:

Jackpots

Oct 3, 2017
Oh really? Well, since I fucking love baseless accusations like this one right here, I dusted off my trusty excel and checked account creation dates of all 31 reviewers at the time of writing this.

Out of all the accounts that rated my game:

Average account age: 938 days or ~2.5 years
The oldest account: 1657 days
The youngest account: 52 days, ironically, that account left a 3 star review.
Second youngest account: 299 days
If we count only 5 star reviews, the average age becomes: 1012 days

I must say, I disagree with your definition of the word "new".

Oh, and by the way, on average, your account with it's 577 days age is much younger than those "new accounts" that left reviews. lol

Now, I think, it's time for me to leave a facepalm emote on your post and get back to creating images for the upcoming update.
keep the good work your game is refreshing and exciting

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Exactly id understand people raving and going crazy if the game was at the stage where it was delivering something tangible, at the moment everyone's praising the game because of what they think it could be not what it is atm which is a introduction with the story being set up. Which it is fine that its at that stage, but people are acting like this game has already fufilled every expectation and fantasy they have for the game and partly cos renders look nice derrr.
Many have expressed themselves on the potential of this game for the story and in general and for the setting.
Hence, this initial positivity is aimed, more than anything else, at supporting and encouraging the dev to continue to commit to continuing something that so many enjoy.
Then, it will be what it will be ...
Those who engage in this activity so much need these posts that they can indirectly, among other things, increase the financial support they need to entertain even those who do not buy.
So being kind is the minimum you can do.
The best, in the specific case, would be to remain silent and wait.

Reactions: Qixoni

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Many have expressed themselves on the potential of this game for the story and in general and for the setting.
Hence, this initial positivity is aimed, more than anything else, at supporting and encouraging the dev to continue to commit to continuing something that so many enjoy.
Then, it will be what it will be ...
Those who engage in this activity so much need these posts that they can indirectly, among other things, increase the financial support they need to entertain even those who do not buy.
So being kind is the minimum you can do.
The best, in the specific case, would be to remain silent and wait.
Over hype is a common theme in commercial pursuits, it basically derails the launch of multi million dollar games. Why shouldn't this be any different. To much hype creates unreal expectations and disappointment more often than not. Don't know why being reasonable is such a crime. Be careful with that kindness idea starting to sound a little stockholm syndrome like. If they are making money it is a buisness venture no one with a patreon is making games fully out of the goodness of their heart.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes