4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

ifss

Mar 3, 2019
Oh really? Well, since I fucking love baseless accusations like this one right here, I dusted off my trusty excel and checked account creation dates of all 31 reviewers at the time of writing this.

Out of all the accounts that rated my game:

Average account age: 938 days or ~2.5 years
The oldest account: 1657 days
The youngest account: 52 days, ironically, that account left a 3 star review.
Second youngest account: 299 days
If we count only 5 star reviews, the average age becomes: 1012 days

I must say, I disagree with your definition of the word "new".

Oh, and by the way, on average, your account with it's 577 days age is much younger than those "new accounts" that left reviews. lol

Now, I think, it's time for me to leave a facepalm emote on your post and get back to creating images for the upcoming update.
yes ok but when update?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Over hype is a common theme in commercial pursuits, it basically derails the launch of multi million dollar games. Why shouldn't this be any different. To much hype creates unreal expectations and disappointment more often than not. Don't know why being reasonable is such a crime. Be careful with that kindness idea starting to sound a little stockholm syndrome like. If they are making money it is a buisness venture no one with a patreon is making games fully out of the goodness of their heart.
If I go to this site it is for fun and not to pay attention to something.
I do not find a way to share something with you, therefore, I remain of my opinion and that would be to support those who start a game with good intentions and who do not force anyone to invest money.
In addition, I believe that one of the purposes of this site, which equally does not oblige anyone to invest money, is to promote the development of such recreational activities for the enjoyment of users who with their contribution of opinions (I repeat) can help devs to obtain financial aid for this difficult activity.
Finally, with regard to games developed with the heart ... this like many others, there are the conditions, I repeat the conditions, for it to be.
I respect every opinion but I can't share them all.
Here and in similar sites, there is nothing to be careful about but just only to have fun.
Ciao.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
When are you planing to release your game that is properly made?
It's still in progress because I making the engine from scratch in Flash. Can give you a link to an early version, but the development has stopped.

How did you know I was making one?

Also, why do you ask in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Qixoni
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes