4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i said 1 july because i saw on discord something that made me think that, now we know it will take a little longer , it is not my intention to fuck
Then, you should just have said " I think it will be 1st july ". The way you said " 1st july " seemed categorical. And, chill man. Didn't say you were trying to fuck or anything. It was just funny.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
July 1st was the official date given by the developer until today, now it's the 12th.
Putting it this way, it's more understandable. The way the other user said it " i said 1 july because i saw on discord something that made me think that " makes anyone who read it, think that it was some kind of hunch, you see? Now, that you said the Dev said so himself, makes it clearer. Thanks for clarifying things :)

deostias2

Jan 2, 2018
Putting it this way, it's more understandable. The way the other user said it " i said 1 july because i saw on discord something that made me think that " makes anyone who read it, think that it was some kind of hunch, you see? Now, that you said the Dev said so himself, makes it clearer. Thanks for clarifying things :)
English is not my mother language, sometimes I find it difficult to express myself

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
The first update was great while the second was a little bit small, but it's definitely worth. In your shoes I would wait a couple of days, because around July 1st the third part will be released.

P.s. this is a slow burn game
Thank you very much...(y)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
As long as this update is not as absurdly short as the last one, I'll wait for an extra month if needs be...

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
No way don't give these grifters so much leeway, most of them really need to start earning their money
While I do agree that h-game devs tend to be scummy and deceitful at times, this one in particular doesn't seem to be as loathsome as some of this compatriots - I truly believe Cloudlet is giving it his all to succeed by breaking the mold and rising above (the quality of his game speaks for itself), especially considering the fact that he's doing all of this with just his trusty ol' craptop that completely freezes while his rendering software is on.

Give the guy a break will ya? :)

Last edited:

bamvius

May 27, 2018
While I do agree that h-game devs tend to be scummy and deceitful at times, this one in particular doesn't seem to be as loathsome as some of this compatriots - I truly believe Cloudlet is giving it his all to succeed by breaking the mold and rising above (the quality of his game speaks for itself), especially considering the fact that he's doing all of this with just his trusty ol' craptop that completely freezes while his rendering software is on.

Give the guy a break will ya? :)
Soon he'll have a better machine if he deliver us a game like this one. Currently PC's are cheap af without GPU.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Really love this game. I yearn for the next update.

The little things like this areola peaking through is what stirs the juice in my loins.
slip.jpg

Any sort of tease is such a work of erotic art... all where it eventually presents the raw content of sex, like when jessica is spied on fucking her husband which is also some of the best animation I've seen. She's a beast of a sexually frustrated milf

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes