4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
guys, dont expect the update today, he said on discord it will most likely be delayed from 2 up to maybe 10 days because of the heat and problems with his overheating pc...
yet, the next update will be one month earlier to compensate delays with this and previous ones:BootyTime:
cant wait to see the next "hard" eta:HideThePain:

Jul 2, 2017
be delayed from 2 up to maybe 10 days because of the heat and problems with his overheating pc...
I find the bs of most devs to be more entertaining than their creations some of them even come up with better stories as an excuses than those they put in their novels, sad thing is people tend to belive it and even support it.
Why don't they just take release date, add ~month to it and spare themselves and supporters those awesome stories is and will be beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
he is starting good, and from here he could only improve!
The future in this threads looks bright&entertaining :HideThePain:

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I find the bs of most devs to be more entertaining than their creations some of them even come up with better stories as an excuses than those they put in their novels, sad thing is people tend to belive it and even support it.
Why don't they just take release date, add ~month to it and spare themselves and supporters those awesome stories is and will be beyond me.
some of these devs have more excuses than ronaldo goals :ROFLMAO:

ezequiel02

Oct 25, 2018
He said this a few days before on discord:
"probably won't be ready on 12th, this damn heat strains my pc(it goes into fly away mode on standby), everything is extremely slow including rendering, I feel very shitty about it, sorry guys"

Reactions: potspipe
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes