4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Instead of complaining, you can support the dev on Patreon (if you are not) with only 1 dlr so he can update his PC and bring us faster updates
Stop being a sycophant and simping for devs(scammers). Its getting really lame. You take the hit and pay for the update and pirate it for this supposed pirate site(more and more i think the site owners are getting kick backs for advertising games and quashing decent in the name of being off topic like this post will be)

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Instead of complaining, you can support the dev on Patreon (if you are not) with only 1 dlr so he can update his PC and bring us faster updates
I'm a $5 patron and the excuses are starting to raise my suspicion slightly. Another developer I support has a similar number of followers on Patreon, but somehow managed to produce more than 3000 renders in about 3 months. Of course, I don't expect anywhere close to that high level of productivity, but momma didn't raise no sucker either. It's still early in the making of True Bond, so I'm giving Cloudlet time to get his shit together. One thing I would do is avoid announcing premature release dates, because it erodes trust when they are missed. I'd just wait until I know everything is done, then announce the release the night before.

alekseks

Jun 1, 2017
The heat is really unbearable.And I,for example,do not want something to happen to his computer,as this will postpone updates indefinitely.
Better to support him and wait...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Babalui

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Summer heat? Where does he live, California, the Sahara?
I would've guessed he was Russian, just because most devs are Russians.
Anyway, this gets so much attention because the quality of the game generated a lot of expectation for this update, so even if the excuse sounds like bs really, the dev will continue to be supported; as long as he won't kill his own credit.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Summer heat? Where does he live, California, the Sahara?
I would've guessed he was Russian, just because most devs are Russians.
Anyway, this gets so much attention because the quality of the game generated a lot of expectation for this update, so even if the excuse sounds like bs really, the dev will continue to be supported; as long as he won't kill his own credit.
I think he means his laptop is over heating, probably has older one & the cooling fan can’t keep up with the hard drive racing and then if it overheats the laptop will shutdown to prevent fire, but you knew that already

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Can anyone share the latest picture post. Thank you

JUL 12, 2021 AT 11:15 PM

Unlocked
Release delayed due to unforeseen stuff(mainly summer heat slowly killing my pc)

Hi, everyone! Unfortunately I have to delay the release, sorry about that. Working on it every day. Can't give an eta because it can be 2 days or 2 weeks, not up to me, it's the weather. My pc is going into fly away mode just from being on standby because of the heat. Still progressing and will release soon, just not as soon as I would've liked to. Sorry.

Thank you for your support and for your patience. Stay safe out there!

paula789

May 2, 2017
It happened during the spring also. The heat wave was not there. Posting a release date on Patreon page is becoming meaningless.

shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
Putting release dates is a good thing imo as it ensures your Patreon subscribers that you will actually release new updates and not scam the shit out of them by going several months without an update. The trust turns to zero if you can't keep your word to your subs though, or if the updates are barely 5 mins of playing time.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Dev how much more money you need for new pc
Lets pony up and send him a window unit to help cool his Computer. They are only about 175 these days. Maybe we can get a few free months at the higher tier. Im all all about this next release, especially since I'm a new patreon of his.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Putting release dates is a good thing imo as it ensures your Patreon subscribers that you will actually release new updates and not scam the shit out of them by going several months without an update. The trust turns to zero if you can't keep your word to your subs though, or if the updates are barely 5 mins of playing time.
Not if the developer provides a detailed development log every week showing where the project is at and the work he's doing. That way supporters see the consistent progress right up until the end and you know an update is coming without fake ass empty promises.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
"Release delayed due to unforeseen stuff (mainly summer heat slowly killing my pc)"; last post on patreon.

I do not understand the meaning of this notice published because I wonder how it can be possible that a dev starts such a project with insufficient pc?, I he notices it right now ??.
Can't find an explanation, I'm limited, perhaps due to the same reason "the summer heat" ...
But, I smell oblivion ...

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
"Release delayed due to unforeseen stuff (mainly summer heat slowly killing my pc)"; last post on patreon.

I do not understand the meaning of this notice published because I wonder how it can be possible that a dev starts such a project with insufficient pc?, I he notices it right now ??.
Can't find an explanation, I'm limited, perhaps due to the same reason "the summer heat" ...
But, I smell oblivion ...
he already abandoned one game he started so this might be another one...

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes