4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
About the delay and his excuse I have to say it's unfortunate but for now I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, especially considering that starting to milk his Patreon is a really bad idea when you're only getting around $500 a month.
The smart milkers wait until they make several thousands a month otherwise it's not really worth it :LOL:

But what I would like and which would probably be a good idea is for him to communicate more, at least 1 weekly Patreon post maybe with a teaser screenshot or some dev update would keep more people interested in the project.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
About the delay and his excuse I have to say it's unfortunate but for now I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, especially considering that starting to milk his Patreon is a really bad idea when you're only getting round $500 a month.
The smart milkers wait until they make several thousands a month otherwise it's not really worth it :LOL:

But what I would like and which would probably be a good idea is for him to communicate more, at least 1 weekly Patreon post maybe with a teaser screenshot or some dev update would keep more people interested in the project.
The first thing he needs to do is to stop proclaiming update dates, as every one of it he has missed so far.
That could be accompanied by progress tracker, update news or whatever, once in two weeks or so.
However considering he isnt a rookie dev, and that he already has one older project aboned/on hold, this whole setup doesnt looks promising at all for now.

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
There is a really small chance that he has real problems with overheating , he may have infected a computer with virus or miner virus, a common thing with computers in Eastern Europe, everyone downloads pirated programs, and that’s not always safe.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
In the end the make-or-break moment is when he gets a new PC.
If nothing changes and he doesn't get faster is the moment where I would just say "fuck it, I'm out".

But if everything he's saying is true than he is actually pretty fast (especially with his shitty PC) compared to say the AWAM dev.
The last AWAM update was around 6 renders per day and the next update of this game will be around 3 renders per day (if I didn't fuck up the math) all with worse hardware and doing it part-time.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He doesn’t understand English...
better go pm/dm then
or at least provide an English translation in posts (which should be easy enough, regardless of language) :HideThePain:

p.s.
btw, considering recent climate changes, north pole isnt safe/stable enough, better for him/dev to go to moon or so:Kappa:

augustspied

May 29, 2021
i don't understand this loading is in VLC media player... i donìt know why? :cry:
If you're actually extracting the archive properly then the only issue I can see would be that you've set VLC PLAYER as the default for .EXE files at some point - not sure how but I guess it's possible..

1626374115781.png

If this is what you see (in the screenshot) and opening the True Bond.exe is opening in VLC then you need to change the file associations for .EXE files.

if you're not seeing the files like in the screenshot, you haven't unzipped the archive correctly.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Well... I've made some assumptions in a past post (mainly that he is working part time on the game) but after reading a bit through his discord it seems that assumption is wrong and he is already working full time on the game.
Also Patreon seems to be his only income currently according to him (no idea what he lived of from before April 2021 because that was the first time his Patreon made him any money according to Graphtreon).
So my enthusiasm for a potential faster and more consistent development in the future just diminished by quite a lot.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yes but open with appear VLC, adobe, Internet E., and stop
it's possible to have the folder without downloading it directly on F95zone?
Have you tried This;
a) Goto
b) Choose which version is best for you, Download and install.
c) Place the game download "Where" you want to extract it.
d) Navigate to the game file and do the following steps.

Rightclick.jpg

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
yes but open with appear VLC, adobe, Internet E., and stop
it's possible to have the folder without downloading it directly on F95zone?
It appears you have no software installed to handle archives. Download and install 7zip. That should be able to open it.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes