4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
"including those not related by blood"
Never marry, and go to a convent, because if you marry, you will be sentenced to prison for incest.
Your comment is an anecdote, I'm still laughing
Lol
Incest ( ) is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or .

first paragraph of wikipedia. Maybe someday you will be a professor or something and cross out to, but for now ... I don't know, fap for something else

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017

Hi everyone!
Not much to say, going forward with the update.
I guess, some explanation on what each bar represents will be nice, so here it goes:
Writing - script, dialogues, the name speaks for itself.
Images - approximate amount of renders done.
Coding - generally, coding. This time - adjusting and porting the game to Ren'Py. Hence the (Ren'Py) part.
Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story.
That's pretty much it!
Thank you for your continuous support and I'll see you next week! Stay safe out there!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Hi everyone!
Not much to say, going forward with the update.
I guess, some explanation on what each bar represents will be nice, so here it goes:
Writing - script, dialogues, the name speaks for itself.
Images - approximate amount of renders done.
Coding - generally, coding. This time - adjusting and porting the game to Ren'Py. Hence the (Ren'Py) part.
Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story.
That's pretty much it!
Thank you for your continuous support and I'll see you next week! Stay safe out there!
Not bad, but the most important bar is missing to regain the trust of followers, TIME.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes