4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I'm also looking forward to the story development, hihi!
I don't want him to waste time with this kind of animations either...
But I must take my hat off, because that sex animation in bed was one of the best I've seen so far!
Even the blanket has a perfect simulation...
Wich sex animation? I didn't see any in the game.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Incest ( ) is between family members or close . This typically includes sexual activity between people in (blood relations), and sometimes those related by ( or ), , , or .

first paragraph of wikipedia. Maybe someday you will be a professor or something and cross out to, but for now ... I don't know, fap for something else
[/QUOTE
Just ask Woody Allen!! :ROFLMAO:

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
On previous Sites the Dev said, its going to be a Sandbox Game at some Chapter... Is this still the Plan?

Does anyone know? :D

Ekin116

Jan 31, 2020

Unlocked

Hi, everyone!
Update is going forward.
Some changes to patron tiers coming next month:
Will be adding 2 new tiers: $25(Dreamwalker) and $50(Dreamwalker+). Requested.
Removing personal image request from $10 tier. Too many of those, at this point I'm either doing those or the game. Slows me down significantly. Not gone completely, higher tiers(either $25+ or $50) will sometimes have those enabled and announced when I've got time to spare.
Starting next month I'll be doing "Image of the month":
I'll be posting a vote consisting of 4 themed choices. After the month ends, the voting will be closed and I'll do the image with the most votes(obviously). I will also record the whole proccess and make a timelapse video.
The voting will be open for $10+ tiers with $25 and $50 having more votes.
$25+ will be able to choose/suggest future themes for voting and items of those themes if any.
Resulting image will be available to all patrons. Timelapse will be probably public, but that's not set in stone.
That's pretty much it(unless I forgot something). I will be adding more benefits to higher tiers and adjusting other in the future.
Stay safe out there
is there a new report

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
1633328043633.png

Hello everyone!

Game's progressing. Improving my skills with promo images getting ready for halloween stuff.

Tiers changes mentioned in the previous report are now live.

Will post the vote for the image of the month in the middle of the next week.

Stay safe out there!

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021

Hi everyone!
Not much to say, going forward with the update.
I guess, some explanation on what each bar represents will be nice, so here it goes:
Writing - script, dialogues, the name speaks for itself.
Images - approximate amount of renders done.
Coding - generally, coding. This time - adjusting and porting the game to Ren'Py. Hence the (Ren'Py) part.
Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story.
That's pretty much it!
Thank you for your continuous support and I'll see you next week! Stay safe out there!
Can anyone share pic from this post with me? I can`t open it...

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
It's a good move. Since it's such a linear VN shouldn't have many issues adapting it to Renpy, making the game playable on Android.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes