4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
It's a good move. Since it's such a linear VN shouldn't have many issues adapting it to Renpy, making the game playable on Android.
Well Dev said he wanted to make this a at Chapter 2 a Kinetic Novel and at Chapter 3 a Sandbox.. So yeah..^^

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
The sandbox only makes sense when there are a lot of repetitive sex scenes and in different locations, if I implement something like that here, then I'm all for it. And if it's a little hard to unlock that scene, it tastes even better

Reactions: Xhin and Autark

alfamgb

Sep 3, 2017
1634029929814.png

Progress report

Hello!
Some urgent stuff came up last week so the report is a bit late, sorry.
The vote for the image will be posted later today or tomorrow, I didn't forget, just couldn't get to it. Slowed down a bit because of some issues but getting back on track.
Stay safe out there!

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
duuude i cant wait for next update... cant wait for those big tits XD
I mean you could download Daz studios and the models and play around with it to your heart's desire - free downloads of the models he uses are floating around on here.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
None of his updates took 6 months as the game first release was 7 months ago and 2 updates were done in 4 months and half.
And don't forget that the dev is changing the game from Unity to RenPy...
I think/hope that we could have it for the beginning of November.
My guess would be Halloween.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I'm thinking about going on $10 patreon but I can see his rewards are very discord driven. Any patreon here care to say if it's worth it? I wish I could see Jessica's boobs at least :cry:

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes