4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
what time? of arrival?
A deadline only improves trust if it can be met. If dev can't promise that (and so far he couldn't) it's better to not give one, but post frequent updates of progress. That way we can estimate for ourselves when there'll be a new update.
For me, it is fundamental as it is essential to finish a max project within two years, not so much for me, I simply stop following them consistently, because I don't enjoy playing a game with updates after several months.
With a good project, especially respecting the update deadline, for a dev, means getting financial support more easily.
Thus, the suggestion referred to his sole interest.
I don't have to repeat myself, the story of this dev and in previous posts and everyone has built their own judgment.
Anyone who is not interested in my opinion do what believe, nobody forces anyone.

Last edited:

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017

Unlocked

Hi, everyone!
Update is going forward.
Some changes to patron tiers coming next month:
Will be adding 2 new tiers: $25(Dreamwalker) and $50(Dreamwalker+). Requested.
Removing personal image request from $10 tier. Too many of those, at this point I'm either doing those or the game. Slows me down significantly. Not gone completely, higher tiers(either $25+ or $50) will sometimes have those enabled and announced when I've got time to spare.
Starting next month I'll be doing "Image of the month":
I'll be posting a vote consisting of 4 themed choices. After the month ends, the voting will be closed and I'll do the image with the most votes(obviously). I will also record the whole proccess and make a timelapse video.
The voting will be open for $10+ tiers with $25 and $50 having more votes.
$25+ will be able to choose/suggest future themes for voting and items of those themes if any.
Resulting image will be available to all patrons. Timelapse will be probably public, but that's not set in stone.
That's pretty much it(unless I forgot something). I will be adding more benefits to higher tiers and adjusting other in the future.
Stay safe out there

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone!
Update is going forward.
Some changes to patron tiers coming next month:
Will be adding 2 new tiers: $25(Dreamwalker) and $50(Dreamwalker+). Requested.
Removing personal image request from $10 tier. Too many of those, at this point I'm either doing those or the game. Slows me down significantly. Not gone completely, higher tiers(either $25+ or $50) will sometimes have those enabled and announced when I've got time to spare.
Starting next month I'll be doing "Image of the month":
I'll be posting a vote consisting of 4 themed choices. After the month ends, the voting will be closed and I'll do the image with the most votes(obviously). I will also record the whole proccess and make a timelapse video.
The voting will be open for $10+ tiers with $25 and $50 having more votes.
$25+ will be able to choose/suggest future themes for voting and items of those themes if any.
Resulting image will be available to all patrons. Timelapse will be probably public, but that's not set in stone.
That's pretty much it(unless I forgot something). I will be adding more benefits to higher tiers and adjusting other in the future.
Stay safe out there
Love that picture!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
sorry to be rude Terminatorgames tho your render is really good (y)
I'm also looking forward to the story development, hihi!
I don't want him to waste time with this kind of animations either...
But I must take my hat off, because that sex animation in bed was one of the best I've seen so far!
Even the blanket has a perfect simulation...

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes