4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Wow! This is very interesting visual novel, I really want to see the development of Danny and Jessica's storyline as soon possible.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Once he said every update was going to have around 200 new renders, but that was about the monthly release. Since the monthly release idea is gone, should we expect bigger updates or the same amount of new renders? Because 200 pics for 2 and a half month doesn't sound a lot.

Reactions: huwei35

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well that was actually quite enjoyable. Great renders and sparse but amazing animation.
Not entirely sure about the main female model yet. I mean her body is great but her hair seems to go from long when dry to very short when it's wet, kinda strange.
Anyway, great project. Just gotta get the husband out of the picture for a longer time, and I hope for more females in the story along the road.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Once he said every update was going to have around 200 new renders, but that was about the monthly release. Since the monthly release idea is gone, should we expect bigger updates or the same amount of new renders? Because 200 pics for 2 and a half month doesn't sound a lot.
He said many more or less stupid things, the events after the release were so short that I consider them insignificant and despite everything the financiers have increased. They pay him for nothing even though he is a returning of an abandoned game.
I hope for all who follow him to be wrong.

3derotica

Dec 7, 2018
Hi!

I just tried this very interested game.
I came to the point where Cloudlet wrote: "Now would be a good time to save your game". This is where all 3 of them: Jessica, Danny and Dave in bowling alley are.
When I saved game in some blank slot, I returned to the same place where message from Cloudlet is and can't go forward in game. So, I am stucked here.
What I do wrong?

Note: This is my first Unity game which I played, so please help me...

P.S.
I like MILF/mom mature look of Jessica very much!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Hi!

I just tried this very interested game.
I came to the point where Cloudlet wrote: "Now would be a good time to save your game". This is where all 3 of them: Jessica, Danny and Dave in bowling alley are.
When I saved game in some blank slot, I returned to the same place where message from Cloudlet is and can't go forward in game. So, I am stucked here.
What I do wrong?

Note: This is my first Unity game which I played, so please help me...

P.S.
I like MILF/mom mature look of Jessica very much!
You are doing nothing wrong.. Its the end there atm. And he is switching to Renpy. Its a bit confusing there..^^

Reactions: drone4of2

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
And what is the name of continuation in Renpy?
Does this continuation even exist?
Well i guess Chapter 1 Part 4 is coming out on Renpy instead of Unity.. So basically the next Update.. ^^

On Friday there should be a new Progress Report (My guess is a Halloween Pic) :D

Reactions: drone4of2
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes