4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Somebody doesn’t have a sense of humour, I got kick out of the discord group
99% OZ.
I really like the game, but what annoys me the most are not the delays, but the discord channel. Too many worthless and stupid messages and trying to find any info is almost impossible since every time someone asks something there's a ton of mocking messages and not a single worth answer (Moderators first).

P.s. you are not the only one. I know that thanks to this, Cloudlet already lost like 2 or 3 high tier patrons. His loss ...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
99% OZ.
I really like the game, but what annoys me the most are not the delays, but the discord channel. Too many worthless and stupid messages and trying to find any info is almost impossible since every time someone asks something there's a ton of mocking messages and not a single worth answer (Moderators first).

P.s. you are not the only one. I know that thanks to this, Cloudlet already lost like 2 or 3 high tier patrons. His loss ...
This Oz? https://f95zone.to/threads/true-bond-ch-1-part-3-cloudlet.78538/page-61#post-6456489

After all this time, all the posts about his white knighting actions, I finally saw who it is in the end. He's pretty discreet here. Guess he knows where he can show his " virtual power".

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
i am only the bad mood teddy here ... no influence on the game itself ~ OZ

But seriously, the most Questions are, - When Update - Android Port or 42

Reactions: shiguresouen

bodhisattwa

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know much about programing and code, I just love to play these games and waiting for the updates. Please post the next update ASAP, eagerly waiting for next part. best of luck.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes