4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there is talk on Discord that this game is coming out on Renpy is this True
Dev said, he is switching to Renpy.. So i guess yeah. ^^
You could also look on his Patreon. Where the Progress bar is open for everyone. And under the Codingbar it says "Renpy"

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This Update took longer then usual.. I hope it would worth the wait... :rolleyes:
So did the last one LOL. I jumped on being a sub on patreon when I found this, then dropped after the Dev disappeared. Fixing to drop OOPSY DAISY next. Seems to be a common theme.

Reactions: bamvius

paula789

May 2, 2017
I don't know. I tried to find some infos on the discord server, but it is just full of stupid answers and gifs. Totally useless.
It looks like the update may be released during the last week of November or at the beginning of the next month. The Dev has still a lot of work left in this game.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I really don't understand how developers always maintain their schedule after the first few releases, but then suddenly, after they've seemingly gotten more money and upgraded their PCs, their work output drops to a crawl with no noticeable increase in content or anything of the sort.

It happens literally every single time, lmao

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I really don't understand how developers always maintain their schedule after the first few releases, but then suddenly, after they've seemingly gotten more money and upgraded their PCs, their work output drops to a crawl with no noticeable increase in content or anything of the sort.

It happens literally every single time, lmao
You are right, but this one, more than other devs, from the first release is like it hasn't updated, given the small amount of added content. It is like a death foretold and yet the financial support continues to increase. But many devs have understood that this is how it works ...

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
I think the problem is in the incentive system, creators are not paid for the their output, they are paid for their time, so the more time it takes them, the more "hard working" they seem. Just imagine the frequency of updates the creators would churn out if they would be paid per update. But on the flip side, capitalist platforms like patreon would not accept a system like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prog1r and paula789

paula789

May 2, 2017
I think the problem is in the incentive system, creators are not paid for the their output, they are paid for their time, so the more time it takes them, the more "hard working" they seem. Just imagine the frequency of updates the creators would churn out if they would be paid per update. But on the flip side, capitalist platforms like patreon would not accept a system like that.
But if the creators can't produce quality content as the time progresses, they're bound to lose patrons. That'll ultimately reduce the overall revenue.

Reactions: Rize and Kakato

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
But if the creators can't produce quality content as the time progresses, they're bound to lose patrons. That'll ultimately reduce the overall revenue.
Yes, but there is our f*ed up human psychology and I guess our brain loves to anticipate a future reward and that anticipation may be more pleasurable than the actual experience, that's why you have successfull scammer creators like gumdrop and co.

Reactions: Rize and paula789

Nr99

Jun 26, 2017
For me right now, I won´t criticize the creater of this game. I mean he´s only earning like 900 dollar or something like that so there is no way that this can be his full time job. I´m just happy hes doing it on his spare time because I would never waste all my free time for 900 dollars and proberly most of you that actually work wouldn´t do that either.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
For me right now, I won´t criticize the creater of this game. I mean he´s only earning like 900 dollar or something like that so there is no way that this can be his full time job. I´m just happy hes doing it on his spare time because I would never waste all my free time for 900 dollars and proberly most of you that actually work wouldn´t do that either.
He is working full time on the game according to a post he made in his discord.

Reactions: Tequilas757
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes