4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
He's transitioning to Renpy and coding is the hardest part. I hope the time spent shows in the update quality.
Actually coding in renpy is not that hard, especially if you are doing a kinetic style novel that he is doing at the moment. Its just images with transitions and text. If you watch a basic tutorial for ranpy you can see it is very straightforward.

Reactions: bamvius

stonewaars

Nov 24, 2020
Part1 - 2. April
Part2 - 25. May
Part3 - 27. August
Part4 - ? (Maybe Dezember?)

Feels like the Dev is getting quieter every week. oO
Would be better if the dev continued unity for the next 2 monthly updates and then change to renpy to show his commitment for regular monthly updates. Right now the information available is still vague as whether the update is delayed because the dev is starting the story from scratch in renpy or he is having problems with renpy. But from the view of the pattern the dev is struggling with his updates from what he proposed. This quarterly update might become halfyearly or more should the dev decides to include choices in the game. Moreover, an update file will be welcome than the whole game file to be downloaded again and again. Was thinking about subscribing but that decision is on hold till the Dev releases 4 consecutive uniform monthly updates fulfilling his promise in which case there will be seen a phenomenal increase in the number of subscribers for the dev.

Last edited:

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Would be better if the dev continued unity for the next 2 monthly updates and then change to renpy to show his commitment for regular monthly updates. Right now the information available is still vague as whether the update is delayed because the dev is starting the story from scratch in renpy or he is having problems with renpy. But from the view of the pattern the dev is struggling with his updates from what he proposed. This quarterly update might become halfyearly or more should the dev decides to include choices in the game. Moreover, an update file will be welcome than the whole game file to be downloaded again and again. Was thinking about subscribing but that decision is on hold till the Dev releases 4 consecutive uniform monthly updates fulfilling his promise in which case there will be seen a phenomenal increase in the number of subscribers for the dev.
There won't be monthly updates anymore, since part 3 he abandoned the idea of monthly updates, changed to progress bar and new release was changed to monthly to "when it's done". There is no consistency even to update the progress bar so all you have left to do is wait.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Part1 - 2. April
Part2 - 25. May
Part3 - 27. August
Part4 - ? (Maybe Dezember?)

Feels like the Dev is getting quieter every week. oO
it's comprehensible since the story is getting more complicated as well :sneaky:

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I don't understand all these negative harsh 'complaining' comments on the frequency or delay in updates for this game.
Do you guys really think this will encourage the Dev one single bit ?

Instead I am convinced that it would be much much more productive to support the Dev with some nice comments or to show a little gratitude for his work. After all we're getting this game (and all the other stuff in here btw) for free.

So thank you Dev and keep up the good work !

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand all these negative harsh 'complaining' comments on the frequency or delay in updates for this game.

Instead I am convinced that it would be much much more productive to support the Dev with some nice comments or to show a little gratitude for his work. After all we're getting this game (and all the other stuff in here btw) for free.

Dude is right. Let the guy take his time and do as his own pace. We should all have some faith and hope. And also prepare for the worst if .

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020

I agree with you and I said something like this a while ago, but it leads to nothing debating this thing here unfortunally. I've become a patreon and joined the discord channel but it's not that different there either. At this point I just support the dev the way I can and work my patience while waiting the update.

Reactions: patrickB
Jul 2, 2017
encourage the Dev one single bit
support the Dev with some nice comments or to show a little gratitude for his work
He takes money for whats he doing, there's your encouragement and all the gratitude he needs...
Imagine the world with guys like this, it would come to the point where there would be shit thrown at their face at theyll thank for that good work and delicious treat and ask if there's some more of that good stuff.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
it's comprehensible since the story is getting more complicated as well :sneaky:
I don't care how long the dev takes because I'm playing it for free...
But I hope you are joking about the story. That is my biggest gripe with the current reviews on the game. The story is extremely cliched and simple - the first two chapters were pretty good with some tension between the dad and the kid - but with the third chapter the story turned into the mom going "Let me act slutty in front of him - Im sure it wont lead to some friction between us and we fuck in the end".

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes