4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Ekin116

Jan 31, 2020
For me right now, I won´t criticize the creater of this game. I mean he´s only earning like 900 dollar or something like that so there is no way that this can be his full time job. I´m just happy hes doing it on his spare time because I would never waste all my free time for 900 dollars and proberly most of you that actually work wouldn´t do that either.
It doesn't matter which country they are in. In my country, doctors earn $1300

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I really don't understand how developers always maintain their schedule after the first few releases, but then suddenly, after they've seemingly gotten more money and upgraded their PCs, their work output drops to a crawl with no noticeable increase in content or anything of the sort.

It happens literally every single time, lmao
School started, most devs are still students. You'll notice that a lot, you get huge spikes of releases around September because people spent the summer working on it, and then the next update is like 6 months off.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Part1 - 2. April
Part2 - 25. May
Part3 - 27. August
Part4 - ? (Maybe Dezember?)

Feels like the Dev is getting quieter every week. oO

Jul 2, 2017
If this is dev's only source of income, and if he makes enough to make a living. Then hes just chillin and rendering 2 images a day during tea break or something. Cant blame him

Reactions: bamvius

gennshi

Apr 15, 2021
These schedules have little reference value unless they are detailed to how many renderings and codes there are. He can casually make this percentage data, which may be 100% next week.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Let’s hope it’s not a Christmas time release, as he might realise that and then would have to change everything to make it a Christmas special

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
He's transitioning to Renpy and coding is the hardest part. I hope the time spent shows in the update quality.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes