4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 10, 2021
Oh god as you can notice by my name, I really want this game to continue updating. I HOPE AND WISH it's NOT going to end up like "Dual Family".
I would wanted more milf characters for sure, but let's just hope that at least the main thing just keeps going lol.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Its like a story not a game. There isnt any handjob etc.
Yeah it's more of a Visual Novel (VN) than a game, just as it is tagged, right there in the thread title..

It must be more hardcore
When will people understand that there are hundreds of 'hardcore' games, but some (like me) prefer the way a story slowly unfolds as it does in True Bond?

paula789

May 2, 2017
What's the news from his Patreon page? The Dev hasn't posted any progress report yet. Has he communicated with any of his patrons?

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
What's the news from his Patreon page? The Dev hasn't posted any progress report yet. Has he communicated with any of his patrons?
As far as I know, no. Only difference despite poll tickets and stuff like this, is that patreons get one picture along the update of the progress bars, maybe a spoiler picture, maybe not. Based on the time it took to update last time, maybe we will only see the update on progress bar in 3 days or more.

Reactions: paula789

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
So, it has sadly not changed since 17 of this month. Is there any news from the dev on the discord? Maybe something caught on fire again or is he sick? I hope it is a minor set back since post-processing of image could take a while! So, even if he does work from this point of the progress it should still take about a week!

Damelio1

Apr 20, 2021
His Discord so far is completely useless unless you want to be insulted/made fun of by his mods on there.
The only time he somewhat communicates is when he updates the progress report.
idk why are they like that i joined 1 month ago and they're always mocking the ones who ask whatever they want to know about the game... it's like why they even bother in making a discord tbh

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
idk why are they like that i joined 1 month ago and they're always mocking the ones who ask whatever they want to know about the game... it's like why they even bother in making a discord tbh
The two mods and the other two a##kissers spend half of their days on discord. You can't expect much from them

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Tbh, most of the Questions are really stupid, and deserve a facepalm.^^

But yeah, Discord is mostly dead.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes