4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Apr 9, 2021
"Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story." This is from authors post on Patreon.
oh dammn

Reactions: JoThZ01T

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Are there actual sex scenes in this, or is it another nonstop tease like A Wife and Mother?
The game is still in the beginning, so yes mostly teasing so far. But that is to be expected at this point in the game. I think the pacing is good, kid only now moved to the new family so it would be weird if he started to fuck her right now.

britjana

Feb 14, 2021
The game is still in the beginning, so yes mostly teasing so far. But that is to be expected at this point in the game. I think the pacing is good, kid only now moved to the new family so it would be weird if he started to fuck her right now.
I agree. The pacing of the game is fine and is better this way.

Reactions: TommyTuba

boy2636

Dec 4, 2019
A very good and beautiful game, Jessica is beautiful, it's a pity that the game is rarely updated, by the way, can someone tell me when the next update is ???

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

what is post?
"Post - this one is a bit tricky. Post production after images and writing are done. Polishing dialogues, postworking renders, fixing render mistakes, compiling everything together and looking at the general flow of the story(how it plays out). Sometimes it also includes creating additional images/dialogues if I didn't like something in the flow of the story." This is from authors post on Patreon.
The "post" is a beauty!
As you can see it is the most time consuming part of any game progressing, particularly those with less than 200 renders per update, as it could take from few days to few months to be done.
In this case, considering an extreme habitat this honest dev lives in, I would say it will be months...And lets not forget the other "tricky" parts from that report (images and coding). Usually those arent that big deal, yet in right hands, those also can turn into a powerful weapon of mildeveloping as well.

There always shall be plenty of cows, it would be a shame for all that milk to go to waste.
Thank you the dev for continuing a honorable developing tradition!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I started to read the many comments about the seriousness of DEV, but honestly, I couldn't read them all!
I will post here some of the product made by DEV just for explanation!
View attachment TBDEV.mp4

What you just saw is not just another DEV's work!
What you just saw is the work of a great 3D professional!
The man exerts images and animations throughout his game that many people despise, but which are true works of art as there are few!
Some of you may already be aware of what I'm talking about, but many of you don't have the slightest idea of the work behind this little example I've presented to you!
With this quality, so far, I've only found 3D artists dedicated to adult games, which count on the fingers of one hand!
Noticed that in the bed scene, everything is simulated perfectly! The sexual act, the blankets, the mattress, the pillows, etc, etc, etc!
And noticed that in the next two images where Danny squeezes Jessica's ass there is a work of a real professional!
I've been working with Daz for some time now and let me tell you that this all takes a long time and a lot of wisdom to be done! (just what I posted)!
Therefore, those who criticize, have no idea of the quality of the game presented and the quality of the DEV!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I started to read the many comments about the seriousness of DEV, but honestly, I couldn't read them all!
I will post here some of the product made by DEV just for explanation!
View attachment 1522898

What you just saw is not just another DEV's work!
What you just saw is the work of a great 3D professional!
The man exerts images and animations throughout his game that many people despise, but which are true works of art as there are few!
Some of you may already be aware of what I'm talking about, but many of you don't have the slightest idea of the work behind this little example I've presented to you!
With this quality, so far, I've only found 3D artists dedicated to adult games, which count on the fingers of one hand!
Noticed that in the bed scene, everything is simulated perfectly! The sexual act, the blankets, the mattress, the pillows, etc, etc, etc!
And noticed that in the next two images where Danny squeezes Jessica's ass there is a work of a real professional!
I've been working with Daz for some time now and let me tell you that this all takes a long time and a lot of wisdom to be done! (just what I posted)!
Therefore, those who criticize, have no idea of the quality of the game presented and the quality of the DEV!
Yeah, the quality does take time (and a lot of cooling, or heating), many great 3d professionals probably know that best.
If you havent been there already check ttll, aorrta...threads/games, to not go further...Those are some top notch renders, and games in general. This dev surely is following steps of those great predecessors, or if you wanna, role-models.
His work is a work of art, models are great, scenes etc...and he is as honest (and I would say hardworking) as his role-models are.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
If you havent been there already check ttll, aorrta...threads/games, to not go further...Those are some top notch renders, and games in general. This dev surely is following steps of those great predecessors
Yeah and it seems a lot of devs these days are taking on their footsteps, ohh what great teachers they are... lovely...:HideThePain:

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
two updates in 8 months is horrible for pacing.
Snails are faster
The pacing of the game is fine? Is it a joke?
Lol, the person you replied to about the pacing of the game, replied to my post where i said that the pacing of the game when it comes to sexy scenes is good. Meaning that the game is basically at the beginning and that the kid only just moved to his new family, so it is to be expected that we do not have any sex between mom and kid yet, only some teasing.
That is what he meant when he wrote that the pacing of the game is good. Nothing was said about how fast or slow the updates are being released.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes