4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Natholos

Aug 6, 2019
i love poppin in to this thread and read all new comments once a week.
pacing of the story is fine. cant just have him stick it in and be done with it, that wouldnt be very appealing.
The story needs to have a build up and her trying to tease him is already a borderline case for plausibility.
Just hope for more steady updates after he has wrapped his head around renpy and a similar quality regarding story, images and animations. Would be triggered if i was subbed to him though, so i cant really complain much since i aint. Many other good games on this forum to ease the wait.
Cheers.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well his Patreon income is getting lower. I think we will getting a Update soon™ :p
If you saw this yesterday, just forget about it, because every single patreon is hit by this " bug " every 1st of each month. You'll see his pledges get back to normal in the upcoming days. Check again on the 7th or the 8th and you'll see it rose again. Trust me.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
If you saw this yesterday, just forget about it, because every single patreon is hit by this " bug " every 1st of each month. You'll see his pledges get back to normal in the upcoming days. Check again on the 7th or the 8th and you'll see it rose again. Trust me.
I know that at the 1/2 Day it sinks stupidly low. But i dont think he is gonna reach over 950 again this Month.. (Maybe yes if he Updates)

Offtopic: The Siteproblems atm are really annoying...

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
no future there are people who are not patrons and cry like they are patrons, i am not a patron, there are many fun games, this game will come out, it's fun if it's not always different.

• Haha
Reactions: idk101 and JoThZ01T
Jul 2, 2017
this game will come out
No one says it wont come out, it's just that every release takes longer to make - this one is already like 5 months...
Keep it up, and after this release the next one will be mid 2022, and the one after that at the end of the next year and that's a maybe.

It's quite obvious that the dev's priorities shifted, it's not about making a game anymore but about milking people and living from what he already's got from them. So yeah no great future here.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
After the first release he got a lot of new patrons, then the first delays together with weird excuses (computer catching fire? Really?), new release with almost no content, lack of communication, useless Discord channel, from monthly release (obviously too difficult) to XX monthly release and progressive abandonment of supporters. Well, I think there are enough reasons of why this game's future is uncertain.

P.s. don't forget he already gave up on an another project before this, so people are suspicious...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's not a question of crying or suspicion but the fact that most of the games here that take months and months to update not to mention half a decade to complete if not dropped first; it means that the complaints are addressed to patrons and not, whose inertia and inability to react (for mysterious reasons) paralyzes this sector.
For my part, I follow some initial updates and then wait for it to be completed to play it, except someone who receives short and constant updates but, everyone is free to act as they see fit.

• Angry
Reactions: JoThZ01T

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
After the first release he got a lot of new patrons, then the first delays together with weird excuses (computer catching fire? Really?), new release with almost no content, lack of communication, useless Discord channel, from monthly release (obviously too difficult) to XX monthly release and progressive abandonment of supporters. Well, I think there are enough reasons of why this game's future is uncertain.

P.s. don't forget he already gave up on an another project before this, so people are suspicious...
what was the name of the previous project ???

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

KolyaTbma

Jun 9, 2019
Guys relax, this is a classic game development circle :
1-st step realise demo
2-nd small update after 1-2 month after realise
3rd promise about regular update and feedback for patreons
4 start milking
5 after 6-9 month beginning of excuses (problem with PC, low support, problem with health, depressed, had a nightmare and cannot work, etc.)
6. after 12-18 month abaddoned / on hold tag
7. reboot , remaster , remeke current project or new game.
8. repeat circle
No cause for concern, everything is going according to plan.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes