4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'll try it out.. I also really like Demon Boy from new projects.. it's fairly early on but at least atm the dev updates it regularly. https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-v0-32-eromersive.85881/
I follow it as well, but I have no time to waste and I wait for it to complete to play with it.
Unfortunately, the chances that a game will be abandoned or last at least half a decade here are many and I don't want to follow or support a project under these conditions.
Add
I constantly follow only the team you see in my signature, unique and alone in the sector with a timeline that they unfailingly respect and a guarantee that the project will be completed.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah I'm not a NTR fan but if it's avoidable I'll give it a try, thx.
one of the few incomplete I've tried, very funny and at some point, out of curiosity you will also try the options ntr ... :)
I'm going to bed, tomorrow is hard ...
good night

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah I'm not a NTR fan but if it's avoidable I'll give it a try, thx.
In my opinion you can't call it a 100℅ ntr. Because this is a female protagonist game. She will obviously cheat or there is no content. You don't get the feeling of NTR

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
You also have to look at other Devs, who have released a couple of versions of there games while we still are waiting for his next part, they are dedicated to there Patreons by releasing material because they are paid for it

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
No, also Isabella and Jade don't have kids so they aren't MILFS.
Jade’s son is the douchey prep who leads the rich frat. I suppose that neither Isabella nor Samantha from Halfway House are technically MILFs, on account of no kids, but I use that term as a catch-all for 35+YO women who are DTF. I suppose that cougar would be a more accurate descriptor.

Reactions: DanThaMan
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes