4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: wtf it's dated Nov 16 . Someone just forgot see the date or correct it lol. ( I am assuming it's already finished he is just waiting it out)
I have to defend the dev in this case: He uses a post he made on the 16th on Patreon which he updates with a new progress screenshot each time and that's why it says Nov 16th.
No idea why he doesn't just put it on top of his Patreon about page but it is what it is.

Jul 2, 2017
The funny thing is if all of his supporters would just stop throwing money hes way till it gets faster, and he would be left with 0 patreons. This update would be here long time ago - and we know he can get those releases faster - take the first two?
Ill even go as far as to say that by not suporting you would support it more, because maybe that would be a wake up call and that money would be used for the project and not for sponsoring dev life.

Oct 28, 2017
I have to defend the dev in this case: He uses a post he made on the 16th on Patreon which he updates with a new progress screenshot each time and that's why it says Nov 16th.
No idea why he doesn't just put it on top of his Patreon about page but it is what it is.
No problem bro. I'm okay either way but if you're a Patreon tell the guy to have some communication and transparency with the people here and Patreon (I'm assuming he does) Delay is never a problem but The silent treatment it's very bad, trust works in both way. A five minute convo will not harm the production of the game it prevents people from going full isctor on him .

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
No problem bro. I'm okay either way but if you're a Patreon tell the guy to have some communication and transparency with the people here and Patreon (I'm assuming he does) Delay is never a problem but The silent treatment it's very bad, trust works in both way. A five minute convo will not harm the production of the game it prevents people from going full isctor on him .
I'm no Patreon and imho don't get your hopes up when it comes to better communication and faster developement.
The guy is unfortunately a unreliable dev and he goes more and more in the direction of milking his Patreons.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
This is from his discord:
"Hey everyone! I'm still here, still kicking! Sorry for taking so long. And sorry for the lack of communication. It's natural to bury your head into the sand, I will work on that, I promise."

So he knows. Question is wherever or not there will be improvement in terms of communication.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T
Oct 28, 2017
This is from his discord:
"Hey everyone! I'm still here, still kicking! Sorry for taking so long. And sorry for the lack of communication. It's natural to bury your head into the sand, I will work on that, I promise."

So he knows. Question is wherever or not there will be improvement in terms of communication.
Thank you but not needed I to follow his discord and this is today's post i. I've already seen that but again Thank you(y):)

Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes