4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Funny, when I post something similar to this on AWAM thread it gets taken down for trolling, whatever but didn’t this dev first game get abandoned?
I posted a more or less similar comment in AWAM thread last time and it didn't get deleted. Well, english isn't my native language, so, I made sure it wasn't written in a way ppl thought it was trolling. It's just my humble perception.

To answer your question, yeah, Cloudlet's first game was abandonned. I forgot the title. Some users talked about it in the earlier pages. Not trying to defend him on this one, but everyone make mistakes. However, if the same fate awaits True Bond, Cloudlet will definitely lose all credibility on this site. If he wants to do a comeback in that worst-case scenario, he'll have to hide behind a new username/profile cause his Dev name, Cloudlet is his brand itself. When a brand is stained, it's almost impossible to make a comeback.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I do think you guys should tone it down a little. This is the dev's own game he can decide when he will update and if we don't like it we can just don't support. Don't turn this thread into a hateful one. I'm still waiting for the update:cry:
I did not understand: we can not support it but we can not say that we do not "like"? Does that mean you only have to express opinions when a dev "likes"?

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
I did not understand: we can not support it but we can not say that we do not "like"? Does that mean you only have to express opinions when a dev "likes"?
"I hate the game, bad game, dev is doing bad work" Is an opinion
"Dev should go fk himself" Is just hate comment.
And Im by no means supporting the dev in this case. Just don't want the thread to be all negative.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
And Im by no means supporting the dev in this case. Just don't want the thread to be all negative.
Each DEV releases their game with the same intention, the intention to get the most supporters!
They launch their games on sites like this one, in order to draw new supporters and not the ones he already takes for granted!
And make no mistake, there isn't any of them that doesn't want us to play the free version of their game, because that's the only way he attracts us to support it!
I, as a spectator of the big picture of adult games, have my personal opinion about each game, its art, its mechanics and the seriousness and regularity of its developers!
If the work pleases me, I am free to say so and perhaps support its development!
If I don't like it, I'm also free to express my displeasure!
I completely understand Sam_shit, because like him, I also had a different opinion of the DEV, an opinion that has deteriorated over time, not for the quality of his art, but for the seriousness he has shown even to his own supporters, with a complete abstention from communication in the respective channels!
Adding all this to the fact that he has already abandoned another game, things don't weigh too much in his favor!
Really, either he presents an unusual update, with extraordinary content, or the fact that he switched from Unity to renpy, was just a move to burn time and suck money from the supporters!
Remember that he has been going for quite some time to raise the "Post" level, which in a normal case would be an overwhelming update!
Only time will tell if he is creditworthy so that we can support him in the future!
If you do the math, a supporter of 20 Bucks monthly, at the end of a year it's 240 Bucks!
If he spent that money, it's good that there is content to justify it, otherwise, it would be better to take the 20 Bucks and buy a DVD of a movie with Milfs!
That's why our opinion about the seriousness of the project is very important!
But as Sam_shit said, let's give the benefit of the doubt... for now!

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Each DEV releases their game with the same intention, the intention to get the most supporters!
They launch their games on sites like this one, in order to draw new supporters and not the ones he already takes for granted!
And make no mistake, there isn't any of them that doesn't want us to play the free version of their game, because that's the only way he attracts us to support it!
I, as a spectator of the big picture of adult games, have my personal opinion about each game, its art, its mechanics and the seriousness and regularity of its developers!
If the work pleases me, I am free to say so and perhaps support its development!
If I don't like it, I'm also free to express my displeasure!
I completely understand Sam_shit, because like him, I also had a different opinion of the DEV, an opinion that has deteriorated over time, not for the quality of his art, but for the seriousness he has shown even to his own supporters, with a complete abstention from communication in the respective channels!
Adding all this to the fact that he has already abandoned another game, things don't weigh too much in his favor!
Really, either he presents an unusual update, with extraordinary content, or the fact that he switched from Unity to renpy, was just a move to burn time and suck money from the supporters!
Remember that he has been going for quite some time to raise the "Post" level, which in a normal case would be an overwhelming update!
Only time will tell if he is creditworthy so that we can support him in the future!
If you do the math, a supporter of 20 Bucks monthly, at the end of a year it's 240 Bucks!
If he spent that money, it's good that there is content to justify it, otherwise, it would be better to take the 20 Bucks and buy a DVD of a movie with Milfs!
That's why our opinion about the seriousness of the project is very important!
But as Sam_shit said, let's give the benefit of the doubt... for now!
Well said.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So, if I have not misunderstood, it is a question of language, of good manners even in the case of negative criticisms and I agree.
On the fact of a more or less positive thread, because there are no completely positive or completely negative threads, it depends on the skills of each individual devs and then, for the good manners you are referring to, you must also respect the opinions you do not share (even if nothing forbids criticizing them), even more so if they are part of the majority.

Jul 2, 2017
will today be the day
man you are like a week too soon even for the next progress update, and the progress update will feature something around 75%->90% coding change. Or who knows maybe just maybe if the stars align, gods aprove and dev will initiate ultra blinding fast speed mode the update itself will arrive in 2021.
But i wouldn't hold my breath :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T and Kakato

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
man you are like a week too soon even for the next progress update, and the progress update will feature something around 75%->90% coding change. Or who knows maybe just maybe if the stars align, gods aprove and dev will initiate ultra blinding fast speed mode the update itself will arrive in 2021.
But i wouldn't hold my breath :KEK:
Wait, progress update is oficially after two weeks now?

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Error401

May 26, 2019
hope every his patreon read this, all of you must with draw your support now, and see what miracle came through :)
I Already did, Pretty obvious this dev is just milking the patreon for money, "need more money for new PC to make faster updates" reached the goal pretty fast (months ago) no change. "next update should be in 2 weeks" (said multiple times on DC) now has gone quiet. Just like his previous game/project will be placed on [Hold] just to hide the fact it's actually abandoned.. or expect 1 monthly updates with 5 minutes of gameplay just to try keep monthly subscriptions.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I Already did, Pretty obvious this dev is just milking the patreon for money, "need more money for new PC to make faster updates" reached the goal pretty fast (months ago) no change. "next update should be in 2 weeks" (said multiple times on DC) now has gone quiet. Just like his previous game/project will be placed on [Hold] just to hide the fact it's actually abandoned.. or expect 1 monthly updates with 5 minutes of gameplay just to try keep monthly subscriptions.
Is there a system on this site that patrons can rate the devs?

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
I think this is becoming a make it or break it time for the dev. The only way for the dev to maintain goodwill on this forum is to release an update this year and make the story progress (I.e. some decent content and not just 10 mins of click through)

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T and *//
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes