4.70 star(s) 109 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
Report: in 5 months it came out with two updates, which would also be tolerable but, 120 render the first (through unsustainable excuses) and even less the second (no animation), as you will have understood a few minutes of play.
Among other things, his interventions are vague and confused on the dynamics of the game in particular as regards the engine and gameplay because the story, the renderings and the characters had been appreciated.
Progress bars follow but as you may have seen they are useless without a time bar but they worked as a chicken lure.
In a few weeks this game will turn nine months and so it is not clear (including myself) how many continue to support it here and outside with a project that has almost remained in its original state.
For my part, I do not expect anything also because we have not signed a contract and I do not see the reason not to publish my opinion.
The story is this then everyone is free to evaluate as he believes.
You're free to publish your opinion, it's a free country (well at least the country where I live)
But I don't think it's necessary to insult him.
I know that some people are just angry because he needs like 5 decades for an update, but you can tell that in a more appropriate way (I'm not talking about you in that case)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
You're free to publish your opinion, it's a free country (well at least the country where I live)
But I don't think it's necessary to insult him.
I know that some people are just angry because he needs like 5 decades for an update, but you can tell that in a more appropriate way (I'm not talking about you in that case)
I too live in a free country but there are rules to respect if you want to live well, in this sector instead there are no rules or rather general rules that can be easily circumvented that do not protect anyone apart from the fact that here you can easily change your identity and personality and come back as new but it's a matter of style and everyone has their own, so I worry about my behavior because that of others (especially when I don't share) can in no way create a problem for me, I repeat I come here to recharge and have fun compatibly with my commitments and remaining hobbies and possibly, limited to my knowledge, leave a useful contribution here.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The funny thing is if all of his supporters would just stop throwing money hes way till it gets faster, and he would be left with 0 patreons. This update would be here long time ago - and we know he can get those releases faster - take the first two?
Ill even go as far as to say that by not suporting you would support it more, because maybe that would be a wake up call and that money would be used for the project and not for sponsoring dev life.
The dev would have twice as many followers if he added a little sister to the story.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The dev would have twice as many followers if he added a little sister to the story.
1. It doesn't matter what he wants to add if he doesn't update the game
2. The dev would have twice as many followers if he added a big sister to the story
;)

TBH it works better if it stays with mother-son imo, you wouldn't have the same dynamic and "escalation" with more parties involved.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
this game is one of the best I have seen, I know he is taking forever but at the end he will release a super game for all of us, I have been waiting for spider man no way home and finally hit the movies, i have been waiting for the new Halo or the upcoming mortal kombat 12 so alittle more time and this game will be here wait and see.....

Dec 21, 2021
this game is one of the best I have seen, I know he is taking forever but at the end he will release a super game for all of us, I have been waiting for spider man no way home and finally hit the movies, i have been waiting for the new Halo or the upcoming mortal kombat 12 so alittle more time and this game will be here wait and see.....
As long as the end product matches my expectations or at least almost, I have no problem to wait a little bit longer. I've 'survived' Duke Nukem Forever, this one is like a buttercup.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
As long as the end product matches my expectations or at least almost, I have no problem to wait a little bit longer. I've 'survived' Duke Nukem Forever, this one is like a buttercup.
I don't see it like that: I can't follow a game without time references, in addiction the main fact that your attitude does not encourage any dev to work with constancy and commitment.
However, in this case, this "dev", in my view, is more confused than persuaded, I think instead that, having reached his goal, he is taking advantage of the situation encouraged even more by those who evaluate like you.
We will see ...

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
there you go, play other games until this master piece come out
It's as obvious as who discovered hot water. Instead, on the masterpiece you mentioned maybe you are so sure because you own a crystal ball ... if not it's like shooting at zero.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2021
I don't see it like that: I can't follow a game without time references, in addiction the main fact that your attitude does not encourage any dev to work with constancy and commitment.
However, in this case, this "dev", in my view, is more confused than persuaded, I think instead that, having reached his goal, he is taking advantage of the situation encouraged even more by those who evaluate like you.
We will see ...
I'm none of his supporters. He owns me nothing, so I don't complain. I still could, but life's too short.

there you go, play other games until this master piece come out
I have tons of games in my steam libray. Nothing to worry about.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm none of his supporters. He owns me nothing, so I don't complain. I still could, but life's too short.

I have tons of games in my steam libray. Nothing to worry about.
It is not a matter of complaints or not, but of opinions that can somehow change things.
Simply, everyone expresses their own without grudge.

Reactions: Terminatorgames
Dec 21, 2021
It is not a matter of complaints or not, but of opinions that can somehow change things.
By calling him dishonest, greedy, fradulent, etc.? I bet you will (plural)
Even it's true, you won't change his attitude by saying those things multiple times.
Simply, just don't support him. It's more efficient than being noisy.

Not quite.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes