4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
A bit of interesting information when it comes to his development speed.

Release 1: April 2
+53 days
Release 2: May 25
+94 days (computer problems between release 2 and 3 according to him)
Release 3: August 27
+115 days (currently but still increasing)
Release 4: In development

So he is clearly slowing down by a lot.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I am a time traveler from the year 2025, I remember this game, chapter 1 part 5 was released just this week, hang on in there guys
As a Multiverse Time Traveller, I've got to say that you are wrong. There's not a single update in the 100 Timelines I've visited :p He's STILL Slow and non-communicative AF in every dimension. LMAO.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::HideThePain::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I guess he's not doing it full-time, probably just having time once a week. There could be many factors / reasons why,
so I wouldn't call him a liar necessarily.
You are absolutely right, he does it in his spare lost time and more than a liar he is not a developer but a profiteer.

(poor deluded)

• Haha
Mar 5, 2018
You are absolutely right, he does it in his spare lost time and more than a liar he is not a developer but a profiteer.

(poor deluded)
If you are one of his supporters then I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. I'm not following him and honestly I don't know what's going on. Maybe you're right. Then I hope that everyone who supported him last months will get kind of a compensation, even when it sounds really delusional.

• Thinking Face

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
If you are one of his supporters then I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. I'm not following him and honestly I don't know what's going on. Maybe you're right. Then I hope that everyone who supported him last months will get kind of a compensation, even when it sounds really delusional.
Before evaluating it would be a good thing to read some previous posts (I read them all), but everyone does what he believes and what he can ...
For the refund you mentioned, I don't express myself for money, so I have nothing to ask .
I'm not disappointed, I'm here to have fun.

• Haha
Mar 5, 2018
Before evaluating it would be a good thing to read some previous posts (I read them all), but everyone does what he believes and what he can ...
For the refund you mentioned, I don't express myself for money, so I have nothing to ask .
I'm not disappointed, I'm here to have fun.
I read some previous posts, but I would take me a day to read all the posts. Probably I overlooked something, then it's nice to point it out (like Bobbos did)

Good to know. Have fun then.

• Sad

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
He walked away from here because he reached his goal because of people like me who, wrongly, prematurely helped him to publish this game.
The toxic, you are referring to, are the ones who continue to support it.
I'm not saying you're wrong but theres a proper way to express yourself, and im not talking about you
but when i see childish name callings and emature behaviour Toxic is the word i used...I was pledged to his work
as well and after i saw that he doesnt deliver on his words i cancelled it and called it a day...Ofc i complained about it
cause in way he deceived us with false promises, but again theres a proper way of calling out someone on his/her
faults or BS...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I read some previous posts, but I would take me a day to read all the posts. Probably I overlooked something, then it's nice to point it out (like Bobbos did)

Good to know. Have fun then.
Report: in 5 months it came out with two updates, which would also be tolerable but, 120 render the first (through unsustainable excuses) and even less the second (no animation), as you will have understood a few minutes of play.
Among other things, his interventions are vague and confused on the dynamics of the game in particular as regards the engine and gameplay because the story, the renderings and the characters had been appreciated.
Progress bars follow but as you may have seen they are useless without a time bar but they worked as a chicken lure.
In a few weeks this game will turn nine months and so it is not clear (including myself) how many continue to support it here and outside with a project that has almost remained in its original state.
For my part, I do not expect anything also because we have not signed a contract and I do not see the reason not to publish my opinion.
The story is this then everyone is free to evaluate as he believes.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017

Unlocked

Getting close.

I'd rather see some good teaser pictures instead of these boring SFW ones, from the looks of the pictures there probably will be no interesting content in the next update.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes