4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

paula789

May 2, 2017
The funny thing is if all of his supporters would just stop throwing money hes way till it gets faster, and he would be left with 0 patreons. This update would be here long time ago - and we know he can get those releases faster - take the first two?
Ill even go as far as to say that by not suporting you would support it more, because maybe that would be a wake up call and that money would be used for the project and not for sponsoring dev life.
The Dev already has 362 patrons though he added minimum additional content since first release. I have doubt whether he cares about his fans and supporters because there's least possible communication from his side about the development.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017

Happy Halloween, everybody!
From now on the progress report will be pinned and public for everyone to see. I will be updating the bars there. Once I figure out how to pin a post. ^^
Weekly reports for patrons will have an image and words.
Stay safe out there, wooo!

ok guys & girls look at the bottom bar than the top it is a 10 day gain .its just about a month now so WHAT THE FUCK IS UP A

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
I’m losing hope that the dev will be able to keep this game going. There’s a lot of red flags already. Even if we get the next update soon, questions about this game’s long term sustainability are yet to be answered.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

From now on the progress report will be pinned and public for everyone to see. I will be updating the bars there. Once I figure out how to pin a post. ^^
Weekly reports for patrons will have an image and words.
Stay safe out there, wooo!

ok guys & girls look at the bottom bar than the top it is a 10 day gain .its just about a month now so WHAT THE FUCK IS UP A
I can see he's working Hard for the pocket!
Now it's me who got all hopes loosen!(n)
I made a prank to post in another thread of a recently updated game, but I think I'll leave it here instead!
Only the numbers are different!

Straw-Straw-Straw.gif

Apr 9, 2021
I can see he's working Hard for the pocket!
Now it's me who got all hopes loosen!(n)
I made a prank to post in another thread of a recently updated game, but I think I'll leave it here instead!
Only the numbers are different!

View attachment 1544515
yeah man that why i never understood dev like L&P ok he render are good but story is shit and slow it been literally some years i don't count years since i stop playing it after second update i am still thankful that i didn't support.

i losing hope in cloudlet too but not all lost i don't this game to be like awam but if that is case then he can go fuck himself otherwise i will see

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
yeah man that why i never understood dev like L&P ok he render are good but story is shit and slow it been literally some years i don't count years since i stop playing it after second update i am still thankful that i didn't support.

i losing hope in cloudlet too but not all lost i don't this game to be like awam but if that is case then he can go fuck himself otherwise i will see
If I had to place my bet on one of those Two in terms of game completion, I'd chose Cloudlet, even if he's slow AF.

L&P is far too ambitious and blind. He totally refuses to listen to constructive criticisms. AWAM will never be completed. Some shit will happen sooner or later. Screenshot this comment and use it when that time comes. Don't know if I'll still be around when that happens, but trust me, it will happen. You simply can't create a 15-20 years old plan for an adult game. This is a big non-sense. Even AAA game studios don't do that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
If I had to place my bet on one of those Two in terms of game completion, I'd chose Cloudlet, even if he's slow AF.

L&P is far too ambitious and blind. He totally refuses to listen to constructive criticisms. AWAM will never be completed. Some shit will happen sooner or later. Screenshot this comment and use it when that time comes. Don't know if I'll still be around when that happens, but trust me, it will happen. You simply can't create a 15-20 years old plan for an adult game. This is a big non-sense. Even AAA game studios don't do that.
Funny, when I post something similar to this on AWAM thread it gets taken down for trolling, whatever but didn’t this dev first game get abandoned?

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes