4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
By calling him dishonest, greedy, fradulent, etc.? I bet you will (plural)
Even it's true, you won't change his attitude by saying those things multiple times.
Simply, just don't support him. It's more efficient than being noisy.

Not quite.
Out of curiosity, did you create an account yesterday for the sole purpose of white knighting Cloudlet ? That's Jedi-level dedication, my Man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 21, 2021
Out of curiosity, did you create an account yesterday for the sole purpose of white knighting Cloudlet ? That's Jedi-level dedication, my Man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a new account (incapacitated my first one), so I'm actually here since 2018.

You're such a nerd, my man.
(Just joking, you're free to think whatever you want)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's a new account (incapacitated my first one), so I'm actually here since 2018.

You're such a nerd, my man.
(Just joking, you're free to think whatever you want)
Nerd? Nah. Just an observer ;) I'm seeing this phenomenon on several threads since a few weeks. New accounts with 0 messages giving 5 star reviews (Artificial boosting) or white knighting slow Devs. Anyway, suit yourself. :)

Dec 21, 2021
Nerd? Nah. Just an observer ;) I'm seeing this phenomenon on several threads since a few weeks. New accounts with 0 messages giving 5 star reviews (Artificial boosting) or white knighting slow Devs. Anyway, suit yourself. :)
I don't review games because I'm too lazy. They expect me to write essays. No thank you, sir.
Like I said, I kinda survived Duke Nukem Forever (14 years), that gives me the power to survive everything.
And honestly, I'm just bored, so I'm here to pretend to be involved in something. Just wait few days and I'll disappear for like 2 years. But then I'll come back like a hurricane.

Waidmannsheil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakarot vegeta

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
By calling him dishonest, greedy, fradulent, etc.? I bet you will (plural)
Even it's true, you won't change his attitude by saying those things multiple times.
Simply, just don't support him. It's more efficient than being noisy.

Not quite.
From how you answer it seems that you don't understand my bad English or are resentful of your own business and would to attribute at others the guilt.

If the noise bothers you can use headphones.

Dec 21, 2021
From how you answer it seems that you don't understand my bad English or are resentful of your own business and would to attribute at others the guilt.

If the noise bothers you you can use headphones.
I guess you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. I read some of your previous posts and it sounds mostly like:

Bad developer. Developer is evil. Developer is lying to us. Bad developer.

Okay, I give you that. You can call him a liar or whatever, but what do you want me to do?
Do you want me to find him, beat him and probably make him some blinis?
I made my point clear and you write essays about him and yourself, how people should act etc. (previous posts)

Also there's no reason to be passive-aggressive, mate.

Btw:
Your English is good, at least I think it's good. Cheers.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I guess you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. I read some of your previous posts and it sounds mostly like:

Bad developer. Developer is evil. Developer is lying to us. Bad developer.

Okay, I give you that. You can call him a liar or whatever, but what do you want me to do?
Do you want me to find him, beat him and probably make him some blinis?
I made my point clear and you write essays about him and yourself, how people should act etc. (previous posts)

Also there's no reason to be passive-aggressive, mate.

Btw:
Your English is good, at least I think it's good. Cheers.
You can't do anything for anyone here, but perhaps for yourself yes.

Synchronize yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoThZ01T

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Cmon guys guys! Christmas is near and it is about giving! Look at the bright side! Even if we don't get an update this Christmas we can at least get 0 fucks from the dev.
On a serious note, I know I will be disappointed because even if it comes out soon this time we can't trust the dev for the next update plus there is a matter of how much content it will have. Coz we all know nothing promising will happen this update but more of teasing! What do you guys think?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Cmon guys guys! Christmas is near and it is about giving! Look at the bright side! Even if we don't get an update this Christmas we can at least get 0 fucks from the dev.
On a serious note, I know I will be disappointed because even if it comes out soon this time we can't trust the dev for the next update plus there is a matter of how much content it will have. Coz we all know nothing promising will happen this update but more of teasing! What do you guys think?
Agree

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
As you said, it all depends on how much content we'll get. He was talking about monthly release for 150 new renders. I hope that after 4 months we'll get at least the right amount of scenes

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes