4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This type of developer should change their patreon payment as paid per update if he's really not milking. I really want to support but you know the doubts.
A widely tested method that allows professional devs to obtain very satisfactory payments as well as to satisfy customers is to insert a single bar: that of the time to be respected punctually.
Only one team uses it and today it can only count on patreon 14.861 supported and I don't understand ( maybe) why it is unique and no one follows this example.

Dec 21, 2021
Communication is more important than punctuality. That's why everyone love(d) CD Projekt RED. No one was angry about the delays, because they always gave plausible reasons. When you need more time, then take your time (quality > quantity) But you need to be open about any potential problems / delays. Not everyone does it, but at least there are some few angels out there. Like mois. Cheers.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Communication is more important than punctuality. That's why everyone love(d) CD Projekt RED. No one was angry about the delays, because they always gave plausible reasons. When you need more time, then take your time (quality > quantity) But you need to be open about any potential problems / delays. Not everyone does it, but at least there are some few angels out there. Like mois. Cheers.
Professionalism is a general term that includes all the skills necessary to manage any business (in this case including communication and punctuality) but, I understand it's a matter of vocabulary, my language is different from yours.

Bangbang6969

Jul 28, 2020
I bet Cyberpunk 696969 feat. Tupac's holographic great great great grandson's cousin's sister's father-uncle brother's uncle's bugged/glitchy penis arrives first lol

Reactions: JoThZ01T
Dec 21, 2021
Professionalism is a general term that includes all the skills necessary to manage any business (in this case including communication and punctuality) but, I understand it's a matter of vocabulary, my language is different from yours.
We are not talking about a company like Mercedes Benz, Microsoft or Rockstar Games, I hope you understand that vocabulary. By the way: I didn't say that punctuality isn't important, but less important than communication, which doesn't mean that you should be late all the time (don't get me wrong, that's just unprofessional) Even big companies come with delays all the time, but they communicate about it. Game companies are late all the time - just think of Cyberpunk 2077.

Imagine being a game developer. It's not just about money, it's also about to create something that's really good - something special. That's why creative ppl delaying their whole life (hyperbole), because they have tons of ideas or simply because they're perfectionists. That's why I would & could never work as a game dev. My games would never see the daylight (as a independent developer) because I would changing the way it goes the whole time.

If you have to struggle with my 'language' then just ask specifically - & nicely. My English isn't very good, so I understand if you have to struggle, but it's not like I'm speaking Japanese or German.

Ich kann, aber dann verstehst du vermutlich nichts.

See the difference?

If I just understood or interpreted something incorrectly, then you're free to point it out. That's how communication works.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
We are not talking about a company like Mercedes Benz, Microsoft or Rockstar Games, I hope you understand that vocabulary. By the way: I didn't say that punctuality isn't important, but less important than communication, which doesn't mean that you should be late all the time (don't get me wrong, that's just unprofessional) Even big companies come with delays all the time, but they communicate about it. Game companies are late all the time - just think of Cyberpunk 2077.

Imagine being a game developer. It's not just about money, it's also about to create something that's really good - something special. That's why creative ppl delaying their whole life (hyperbole), because they have tons of ideas or simply because they're perfectionists. That's why I would & could never work as a game dev. My games would never see the daylight (as a independent developer) because I would changing the way it goes the whole time.

If you have to struggle with my 'language' then just ask specifically - & nicely. My English isn't very good, so I understand if you have to struggle, but it's not like I'm speaking Japanese or German.

Ich kann, aber dann verstehst du vermutlich nichts.

See the difference?

If I just understood or interpreted something incorrectly, then you're free to point it out. That's how communication works.
The substantial difference, which you don't see, is, even if they both deal with games: the genre, the type of market and the activities that each carries out (just like you said you can't compare Mercedes with Tata motors) are completely different, but each has of his respectable point of view and I disagree with yours.

Dec 21, 2021
The substantial difference, which you don't see, is, even if they both deal with games: the genre, the type of market and the activities that each carries out (just like you said you can't compare Mercedes with Tata motors) are completely different, but each has of his respectable point of view and I disagree.
You can compare Mercedes with Tata motors (Tata owns Jaguar Land Rover btw), like you can compare Rockstar Games with CD Projekt. You can point out differences (Mercedes is more popular; larger market field) You can also compare Microsoft with SEGA, but you can't compare SEGA with IKEA (completely diff are of activity)

The difference between someone like Cloudlet and a game developer like BethSoft:

Bethesda's big company, dominates the global market, way more valuable (because of their range / portfolio)

Genre is not important in that case, because we're talking about video games in general (and it's not the point). So the point is, that everyone, even the most professional ones, can't keep all of their promises. It's not about who's the biggest pp, we're talking about the most common things. The problem with Cloudlet is - obviously - the lack of communication. That's how you make yourself unpopular.

CD Projekt announced CP2077 in 2011. The reason why CD Projekt got all the hate was the lack of communication & honesty at the end.
(Yeah and obviously all the bugs)
They just lied to their fans, but they delivered - an unfinished swan. You have now the same with Battlefield 2042. EA DICE delivered, as they promised. Nearly everyone hates it, because it's just bad as Call of Duty.

You're surely right about one thing: you can't compare Cloudlet with those companies. But I never compared him to CD Projekt, Bethesda, etc. (previously) Like I said, it's not about who's the biggest wiener. Who's the most. It's all about 'why communication is more important'.
The reason why I even mentioned those companies is to demonstrate that every developer has a common ground.

but each has of his respectable point of view and I disagree with yours.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
You can compare Mercedes with Tata motors (Tata owns Jaguar Land Rover btw), like you can compare Rockstar Games with CD Projekt. You can point out differences (Mercedes is more popular; larger market field) You can also compare Microsoft with SEGA, but you can't compare SEGA with IKEA (completely diff are of activity)

The difference between someone like Cloudlet and a game developer like BethSoft:

Bethesda's big company, dominates the global market, way more valuable (because of their range / portfolio)

Genre is not important in that case, because we're talking about video games in general (and it's not the point). So the point is, that everyone, even the most professional ones, can't keep all of their promises. It's not about who's the biggest pp, we're talking about the most common things. The problem with Cloudlet is - obviously - the lack of communication. That's how you make yourself unpopular.

CD Projekt announced CP2077 in 2011. The reason why CD Projekt got all the hate was the lack of communication & honesty at the end.
(Yeah and obviously all the bugs)
They just lied to their fans, but they delivered - an unfinished swan. You have now the same with Battlefield 2042. EA DICE delivered, as they promised. Nearly everyone hates it, because it's just bad as Call of Duty.

You're surely right about one thing: you can't compare Cloudlet with those companies. But I never compared him to CD Projekt, Bethesda, etc. (previously) Like I said, it's not about who's the biggest wiener. Who's the most. It's all about 'why communication is more important'.
The reason why I even mentioned those companies is to demonstrate that every developer has a common ground.
You got to the point and you answered yourself despite your conflicts, that is, you cannot compare cloudlets or other similar with any developer or with a team, simply, because he is not a dev and therefore indirectly agree with my opinion about him .
But I think you hardly find any definitive solution from your intellectual labyrinth.

Dec 21, 2021
You got to the point and you answered yourself despite your conflicts, that is, you cannot compare cloudlets or other similar with any developer or with a team, simply, because he is not a dev and therefore indirectly agree with my opinion about him .
But I think you hardly find any definitive solution from your intellectual labyrinth.
It's also nice to have a conversation with you.
In my country we call it: being forthcoming / cooperative. You'll learn it too.
But you still didn't get the point.

because he is not a dev
That's my issue here.
(Sorry for the delay)
You call him 'not a developer', so what would you call him then? Oh right, a liar.

To be honest, I kinda trapped myself in my previous post, but like I said (like twice), that's not the point. You're talking about a complete different topic, mate.

Probably. Sometimes. None's perfect, I guess.

Wish you a good day.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's also nice to have a conversation with you.
In my country we call it: being forthcoming / cooperative. You'll learn it too.
But you still didn't get the point.

That's my issue here.
(Sorry for the delay)
You call him 'not a developer', so what would you call him then? Oh right, a liar.

To be honest, I kinda trapped myself in my previous post, but like I said (like twice), that's not the point. You're talking about a complete different topic, mate.

Probably. Sometimes. None's perfect, I guess.

Wish you a good day.
You say liar, not me, but any adjective that doesn't qualify him as a dev is fine. However, you are starting to like me and this time I really appreciate your answer because admitting some of your mistakes is a sign of strength and intelligence. Thanks for the exchange, have a nice day.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
For me "True Bond" it's one of the best games ever created!
Great story, with one of the hottest Milfs I've seen so far!
Cloudlet also demonstrates enough wisdom to deal with the 3D world!
So good that I would even make 20 euros of my monthly salary of 750 euros available to help the developer!
If the developer showed seriousness in his project!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes