4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I can't really tell if he's a milker or if he's just very bad at coding: if he's a bad coder, he could ask for some help, that would be a huge improvement and with faster releases, he'd get a lot of new patrons. However, the fact he already abandoned a game makes me think he just might be a milker. Idk, it's 50/50 for me.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I can't really tell if he's a milker or if he's just very bad at coding: if he's a bad coder, he could ask for some help, that would be a huge improvement and with faster releases, he'd get a lot of new patrons. However, the fact he already abandoned a game makes me think he just might be a milker. Idk, it's 50/50 for me.
it is not a question of 50/50 or 25/75 or anything else.
The offer obtained for this product satisfies the dev and also those who continue to pay for this product.
So happy with them ...
But for me, as for many others, a type of product developed in this way is not even worth a cent.
Any market in general is like that, so take it or leave it, rightly, no one prevents us from expressing opinions on it indeed it is our business here.

• Thinking Face

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
it is not a question of 50/50 or 25/75 or anything else.
The offer obtained for this product satisfies the dev and also those who continue to pay for this product.
So happy with them ...
But for me, as for many others, a type of product developed in this way is not even worth a cent.
Any market in general is like that, so take it or leave it, rightly, no one prevents us from expressing opinions on it indeed it is our business here.
Yeah, I get your point. The fact is that I like to support productive devs and I totally understand that sometimes thing might get complicated, you might get into an issue, ... or you can be simply a slow worker (like Stoper). I don't pretend the punctuality of DecentMonkey (even if he's great); the only thing I want to know is if I can trust the dev. I've supported Deepsleep since version 0.4 even if he had some troubles in the project but I consider him completely trustworthy, on the other hand, Cloudlet already has an abandoned game and after the second release he disappeard.
I agree with you, when you say it's a matter of paying for a product; but sometimes I need to understand what a dev is planning to do. For examle, Inceton has 3 games and each of them has a progress report and when they have a problem they communicate: simply perfect, but without communication it's kind of difficult to guess what's going on.
I'll wait to see the new content, that will be my decision-factor

• Haha

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, I get your point. The fact is that I like to support productive devs and I totally understand that sometimes thing might get complicated, you might get into an issue, ... or you can be simply a slow worker (like Stoper). I don't pretend the punctuality of DecentMonkey (even if he's great); the only thing I want to know is if I can trust the dev. I've supported Deepsleep since version 0.4 even if he had some troubles in the project but I consider him completely trustworthy, on the other hand, Cloudlet already has an abandoned game and after the second release he disappeard.
I agree with you, when you say it's a matter of paying for a product; but sometimes I need to understand what a dev is planning to do. For examle, Inceton has 3 games and each of them has a progress report and when they have a problem they communicate: simply perfect, but without communication it's kind of difficult to guess what's going on.
I'll wait to see the new content, that will be my decision-factor
My opinion is that I don't pay first for job promises, if sometimes it's just because I can get money back guarantees.
So, I don't see why here I should pay someone for something (in a market without rules) and even worse if it is not on time, indeed I could pay it, as long as I appreciate its project, only if it is on time through a timeline to be respected punctually.
But most supporters ignore this fundamental aspect, so the market is what it is, so don't complain if your money is screwed or if a game lasts half a decade or it will be abandoned.

Last edited:
  • Sad
4.70 star(s) 109 Votes