4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The slow burn of the game is a must, it wouldn't be half as much fun if the dev rushed it just to deliver some sex scences.
I would also say this is what makes it so good, the slow escalation, seeing the MC to push for more and taking advantage of situations to get a feel out of the milf.

...but this is all moot if the dev is not dedicated enough. If the updates take too much time exciting slow burn becomes annoying teasing. :(

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
The slow burn of the game is a must, it wouldn't be half as much fun if the dev rushed it just to deliver some sex scences.
I would also say this is what makes it so good, the slow escalation, seeing the MC to push for more and taking advantage of situations to get a feel out of the milf.

...but this is all moot if the dev is not dedicated enough. If the updates take too much time exciting slow burn becomes annoying teasing. :(
Like AWAM.. very good slow burn but very bad update intervals

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019

I've got no issue with the slow burns if these devs could get their updates out in a halfway timely fashion, and keep lines of communication open with their fans/supporters.

druber

Nov 26, 2017
this game is so good, just popped back in since the initial release and everything about this is excellent,the way the mom looks is good, the renders and the physics of everthing looks so natural. the writting is so good it makes the slow burn a positive thing insteaed of a negative, you just want to savor it. i don't mind a little time between updates if its grade A product like this.

DiabloNemesis008

Feb 28, 2019
this game is so good, just popped back in since the initial release and everything about this is excellent,the way the mom looks is good, the renders and the physics of everthing looks so natural. the writting is so good it makes the slow burn a positive thing insteaed of a negative, you just want to savor it. i don't mind a little time between updates if its grade A product like this.
what u r saying is 100% true , and most people don't have any problem waiting for it . but the problem is lack of Communication between us and developer , he just keep posting weekly images but no sign of any progress report and any expected release date. and if we are waiting this long than update should be worth not any 10 min gameplay

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Go and tell that to " Chemical Fire ", Dev of Zeno's Anthology.
Well we will see how much content he brings with the Renpy porting. And we will watch how much time it takes afterwards for the updates. I don´t know the other one. But that doesn´t matter. None of the two devs working fulltime on the games. I don´t judge over them and how much time they need. If an update on a game takes half a year then i don´t wait for it anymore.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes