4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Apparently I should have clarified that this is irony, so that people who are broken by expectations understand me correctly
It's all OK. Disappointed for what? For a game? It seems exaggerated to me. We judge events, nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Patrons are weird. Think at AWAM for example: that game has thousands of patrons, but the one who comment on Patreon are always the same (and we're talking about 20/30 ca people), so what the 95% left think?
Cloudlet doesn't have those numbers, so losing that amount of money surely will be a pain for him, but I still don't understand why all these devs are still receiving the support, even after months of zero communication.
We'll see with the new update (if we'll ever see one).

• Sad

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
I can understand that good game need time, im good with that. But comunication need to be on point. Thats why most new dev doesnt have a lot of suport and abandoned their games.

• Haha
Reactions: JoThZ01T and idk101

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Literally refers to him as a "cheeky kid" in the description lol
I don't think calling a 19year old cheeky kid is strange, I have seen it all the time in RL.

TBF, everyone knows the game is intended to be shota content, otherwise it doesn't make any sense.
Woman wants a kid so she adopts grown up? :LOL:

The dev did change the age just to be patreon confirm.

Annoying that there are this dumb limitations for games...:(

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Patrons are weird. Think at AWAM for example: that game has thousands of patrons
Atleast 50% of those patreons are created by the developer with different accounts
its an old trick to invest in your own work.
just to make it look better than it really does.

it can also be a way to clean some dirty cash ;)

noone would join of there only was 100 patreons right?
but thousands? damn..this must be interesting..i better join
invest in your own work can make the ball spinning.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I can understand that good game need time, im good with that. But comunication need to be on point. Thats why most new dev doesnt have a lot of suport and abandoned their games.
In this case this species of dev is satisfied with the support it has and which it obtains with an insignificant effort, perhaps for the area where it lives it allows it, at least, to survive, it will abandon it if the support leaves it or if it finds better.

• Haha

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
I don't think calling a 19year old cheeky kid is strange, I have seen it all the time in RL.
Oh come off it.

If you're going to say a 19 year old is a "cheeky kid" then I can say who the fuck would adopt a 19 year old who is coincidentally childlike, half the size of his adoptive parents, and holding hands with the mother like a child on the actual homescreen.

People like you are the physical embodiment of the "Well aktually she's 500 years old" loli weebs.

It could not possibly be clearer that it's both a depiction of a child, and intended to be a depiction of a child. Not a 19 year old adult.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
I like how the comment that's adding nothing constructive to the thread besides complaining about its mere existence (instead of reporting the thread like you're meant to do) is allowed to stay up, yet every comment laughing at him being an NTR lover got removed.

Great moderating as per usual.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1641215605373.png

Unlocked

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you're doing fine!
Wall of text incoming.
I'm seeing some comments on me milking, cancellating of subs etc. I'll address some of the things in them here in an orderly fashion as some sort of Q&A.
"We pay for the game" - no, you don't. The game is free, you can play it regardless of your status. You pay to support the developer/the development of the game, more precisely, the development of the current update.
"What's the difference?" - first of all, yeah, I know there wasn't something like that in the comments, it's a follow-up question that might occur. Paying for the game is not optional, it directly affects your ability to play the said game. Paying to support the development is voluntary, it's your decision.
"if u dont release it until next year, i cancel my sub, this is milking" - it's not, but you're free to think whatever you want, it's your money after all.
Huh, I guess, there weren't many different points to address. Or, maybe, I missed some? I'll throw in my 2 cents:
As a disclaimer I'd like to say that I'm talking only for myself and noone else. If you get the feeling that I'm milking or too slow, writing too bad, images too boring/dark/anything else you might think of - just unsub. Don't wait for the next month to see how it goes, save your money and unsub - I will still keep developing, the game will still be released and you will still be able to play it. If it makes you frustrated to the point that you threaten with unsubbing or announce you're leaving - surely unsub, save yourself some nerve cells!
Speaking of the threat of unsubbing. What's the thought process behind it? Do you think I'm sitting here with a done update just "ehehe, the update is done but I'm not releasing it, gonna milk them, muahah"? No. Or, perhaps, you think that will speed me up? I'm stressed as fuck just by myself and you're not helping. If anything, you're making it a bit slower cause now I'm sitting here writing this instead.
Wanted to say something else, but I forgot what it was by the time I got to this point.
Anyway, sorry for a grim post. I actually do appreciate your support very much! Thank you for it! I am working, I know it takes too long, that's completely my fault, but we're getting there!
Once again, Happy New Year! Have fun on the holidays, if you've got any!
Stay safe out there!

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
View attachment 1577621

Unlocked

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you're doing fine!
Wall of text incoming.
I'm seeing some comments on me milking, cancellating of subs etc. I'll address some of the things in them here in an orderly fashion as some sort of Q&A.
"We pay for the game" - no, you don't. The game is free, you can play it regardless of your status. You pay to support the developer/the development of the game, more precisely, the development of the current update.
"What's the difference?" - first of all, yeah, I know there wasn't something like that in the comments, it's a follow-up question that might occur. Paying for the game is not optional, it directly affects your ability to play the said game. Paying to support the development is voluntary, it's your decision.
"if u dont release it until next year, i cancel my sub, this is milking" - it's not, but you're free to think whatever you want, it's your money after all.
Huh, I guess, there weren't many different points to address. Or, maybe, I missed some? I'll throw in my 2 cents:
As a disclaimer I'd like to say that I'm talking only for myself and noone else. If you get the feeling that I'm milking or too slow, writing too bad, images too boring/dark/anything else you might think of - just unsub. Don't wait for the next month to see how it goes, save your money and unsub - I will still keep developing, the game will still be released and you will still be able to play it. If it makes you frustrated to the point that you threaten with unsubbing or announce you're leaving - surely unsub, save yourself some nerve cells!
Speaking of the threat of unsubbing. What's the thought process behind it? Do you think I'm sitting here with a done update just "ehehe, the update is done but I'm not releasing it, gonna milk them, muahah"? No. Or, perhaps, you think that will speed me up? I'm stressed as fuck just by myself and you're not helping. If anything, you're making it a bit slower cause now I'm sitting here writing this instead.
Wanted to say something else, but I forgot what it was by the time I got to this point.
Anyway, sorry for a grim post. I actually do appreciate your support very much! Thank you for it! I am working, I know it takes too long, that's completely my fault, but we're getting there!
Once again, Happy New Year! Have fun on the holidays, if you've got any!
Stay safe out there!
So instead of addressing why the update is taking so long or why he stopped updating the progress tracker, he just whines about how bad the criticism makes him feel?

People would be a lot more understanding if he just explained his position. Even something like "I had to spend time with my family for the holidays and couldn't get any work done, expect an update around January" would've been better than complete silence followed by "u haterzzz :<".

Anyway, I think this is pretty much confirmation that this game will never be completed.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes