4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I think I know what the delay is, first he was going for a normal release but then he released it was near Christma, so he had to then go and change the images for a Christmas release, but then he realised he was going to make a Christmas release and then he had to go and change them back again, but then he though hang about it’s almost New Years I’ll make it a New Years release, but unfortunately he has released that he won’t make it for New Years and is currently changing everything back again

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Well we will see how much content he brings with the Renpy porting. And we will watch how much time it takes afterwards for the updates. I don´t know the other one. But that doesn´t matter. None of the two devs working fulltime on the games. I don´t judge over them and how much time they need. If an update on a game takes half a year then i don´t wait for it anymore.
Unfortunately, the six-month prospect is largely outdated as since April despite two updates this game has undergone insignificant / useless progress.
I don't think there are any significant improvements to be expected from a beggar, as this dev has proven to be so far.
Anyway, good luck for waiting ...

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I think I know what the delay is, first he was going for a normal release but then he released it was near Christma, so he had to then go and change the images for a Christmas release, but then he realised he was going to make a Christmas release and then he had to go and change them back again, but then he though hang about it’s almost New Years I’ll make it a New Years release, but unfortunately he has released that he won’t make it for New Years and is currently changing everything back again
In my opinion nothing will change due to his confusion that comes from the incompetence to develop this or other projects.
We will see, maybe, it will succeed in surprising us but, for my part, I see no conditions for this to happen but also in the more or less distant future if it fails to acquire the skills required for this type of activity.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don´t know the other one. But that doesn´t matter. None of the two devs working fulltime on the games. I don´t judge over them and how much time they need. If an update on a game takes half a year then i don´t wait for it anymore.
Doesn't matter?! Oh, it does mate, at least as a professionnal comparison. Both of them started on Unity. One of them is struggling and doing 10% progression every 15 - 20 days, while the other made his Renpy port in less than one month + delivered the same amount of renders as in his last updates. You might not believe me, but take 5 mins of your time and take a look at his thread. Chemical Fire is more professionnal than Cloudlet in every single way.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Doesn't matter?! Oh, it does mate, at least as a professionnal comparison. Both of them started on Unity. One of them is struggling and doing 10% progression every 15 - 20 days, while the other made his Renpy port in less than one month + delivered the same amount of renders as in his last updates. You might not believe me, but take 5 mins of your time and take a look at his thread. Chemical Fire is more professionnal than Cloudlet in every single way.
and so a legend is created ......
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
Kakato :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoThZ01T and Kakato
Dec 25, 2021
I develop games myself, unity & unreal (not adult ones, sorry guys :p). I can guarantee it doesn't take this much time to bring out the amount of content this dev does, I would say one month is more than enough. The rendering takes the most time but only if you have a middle to low end pc setup. Coding for a visual novel is very easy and quick once you know what the story is going to be. Unless the dev has a day job and this game is his side hobby, he is very clearly either delaying his updates (to make money as I gather from many posts here) or he might just be lazy and have a bad work ethic. I gotta say, in game development, not staying true to your word or lying about your game is one of the lowest things a dev can do. We all know how games like Fifa etc say they will be different every year but they rarely are. Anyway, I hope the patrons get their money's worth at the very least. Happy new year folks.
P.s. it's a shame the dev has a bad work ethic cz this game is really good. To top off the bad news, it's a slow burn as well. Oh well.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I develop games myself, unity & unreal (not adult ones, sorry guys :p). I can guarantee it doesn't take this much time to bring out the amount of content this dev does, I would say one month is more than enough. The rendering takes the most time but only if you have a middle to low end pc setup. Coding for a visual novel is very easy and quick once you know what the story is going to be. Unless the dev has a day job and this game is his side hobby, he is very clearly either delaying his updates (to make money as I gather from many posts here) or he might just be lazy and have a bad work ethic. I gotta say, in game development, not staying true to your word or lying about your game is one of the lowest things a dev can do. We all know how games like Fifa etc say they will be different every year but they rarely are. Anyway, I hope the patrons get their money's worth at the very least. Happy new year folks.
P.s. it's a shame the dev has a bad work ethic cz this game is really good. To top off the bad news, it's a slow burn as well. Oh well.
Thanks for the clarification.
We know night work: he sleeps if he doesn't do it during the day too.

paula789

May 2, 2017
I have read in this thread that this Dev is working full time for this game. The bad work ethics may be one of the reasons. He may need some time but the lack of communication is creating a peculiar situation.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
I have read in this thread that this Dev is working full time for this game. The bad work ethic may be one of the reasons. He may need some time but the lack of communication is creating a peculiar situation.
The stupidest thing that can be is a lie, perhaps he is afraid to say that he cannot do something quickly so as not to lose money, but this situation begins to generate hypotheses. Hence, there may be rumors about laziness, incompetence and other things, a conversation with the audience, this is the main thing. It's a pity that he doesn't understand this. No matter how pathetic it may sound in our time, but honesty is especially in the price now.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes