4.70 star(s) 109 Votes

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok so, since it is getting converted to Renpy it means we need to start from the beginning again!, right?
I would imagine that is true which kinda sucks unless the developer takes this time to "add more content" in.

I still think there were some missed voyeur opportunities when the husband was away, he spots her sleeping one morning and gets caught, but we don't see him trying that again when the husband is away, it just odd.

Also, she starts playing with herself outside her room etc, that felt rushed and could have had a scene where he watches her but she knows he watching, then it moves into what we actually see.

Granted adding more content delays the change over to Ren'py but think it be worth it if additional content is added to the first 3 chapters.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I would imagine that is true which kinda sucks unless the developer takes this time to "add more content" in.

I still think there were some missed voyeur opportunities when the husband was away, he spots her sleeping one morning and gets caught, but we don't see him trying that again when the husband is away, it just odd.

Also, she starts playing with herself outside her room etc, that felt rushed and could have had a scene where he watches her but she knows he watching, then it moves into what we actually see.

Granted adding more content delays the change over to Ren'py but think it be worth it if additional content is added to the first 3 chapters.
Agree, also boobs, since part 1 we don't see boobs lol

• Haha
Reactions: The Revenant

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
I just have played the game. Very good must say,just do not go to fast. Input some choices so we can trigger different actions. If we be to much aggressive ,some scenes wont be abble to see :) Make us play the game and think about triggering scenes in order to achieve all goals. Dont make it to obviously ,keep it teasing and dont rush it. That pussy revealing was not necesarry,it was to early in the game. Graphics and animations seems good too. Keep it like that,aim the story. You have 5 stars from me.

Reactions: huwei35

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
sigh day will be over in few hours
don't forget about timezones dude, it's 1pm for me :ROFLMAO: also, don't elevate your expectations too much, it's probably just another progress report, the game is indeed one of the best things I played here but the lack of comunication is kinda usual.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
I believe it will take maybe another month. After the delay on the last update and the fact that the dev also delayed some of the progress report already, as long as there is an actual update I'm fine doesn't matter how long it takes, patiently waiting.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1636234179018.png

HalloweenPromo1.png

Happy Halloween, everybody!
From now on the progress report will be pinned and public for everyone to see. I will be updating the bars there. Once I figure out how to pin a post. ^^
Weekly reports for patrons will have an image and words.
Stay safe out there, wooo!

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes