Unity Abandoned True Facials [0.42b Pro March 14th] [HenryTaiwan]

4.00 star(s) 40 Votes

ravenous_load

Feb 25, 2019
Mad Tifa reminds me of my ex-ex, whenever I "accidentally" missed my shot.

"Not the eyes, not the eyes!"

Seriously now, interesting concept, indeed.

LassFar

Aug 3, 2017
How do you cum. im Left clicking, but nothing happens. Is it because i use a mousepad. also have no middle mouse buttom to hold her head, maybe change the controls so you can play without mouse

Wraithphoenix

Jul 19, 2018
Things I can think of that this needs.

More reactive animations (rather then the loop it seems to have at the moment), could be expanded to give selectable states (like reluctant, where she turns away when hit, or Horny where she tries to catch it in her mouth).

Different camera positions (looking down like I was there rather than from behind a disembodied dick).

Costume options (including a none option).

Selection of girls (personal choises, Aerith, the girls of DOA, Lara - any version)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Damn this looks really good can't wait to see more and the upcoming german doctor. Was wondering if perhaps in the feature we can change the girls attitude so we could switch from rebellious to naughty etc

Reactions: alt_advancement

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How do you cum. im Left clicking, but nothing happens. Is it because i use a mousepad. also have no middle mouse buttom to hold her head, maybe change the controls so you can play without mouse
You shoot with Left mouse when Right mouse is held down, like Call of Duty.
I'll look into improving controls for sure.

henrytaiwan69

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Things I can think of that this needs.

More reactive animations (rather then the loop it seems to have at the moment), could be expanded to give selectable states (like reluctant, where she turns away when hit, or Horny where she tries to catch it in her mouth).

Different camera positions (looking down like I was there rather than from behind a disembodied dick).

Costume options (including a none option).

Selection of girls (personal choises, Aerith, the girls of DOA, Lara - any version)
Damn this looks really good can't wait to see more and the upcoming german doctor. Was wondering if perhaps in the feature we can change the girls attitude so we could switch from rebellious to naughty etc
I'm thinking hard on how to handle the girl's behavior, it's quite a challenge but certainly worth it.

Reactions: alt_advancement
Jun 30, 2017
I would love to see more of this, some more stuff like maybe different characters or clothing options.
Honestly if it went from a facial to full bukkake sim that would be neat.

Reactions: henrytaiwan69
4.00 star(s) 40 Votes