Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Zakat_Maat

Nov 30, 2020
People seem to have different problems regarding how to launch the game, it's been like this since 0.41 at least.
- Open the ntleas folder and run ntleasWin.exe, then in the AppPath choose TrueFacials.exe or bin.exe (you might have to try both), Save and Run
- Open TrueFacials.exe or TrueFacials.bat from the main folder and see if it works, for me bin.exe also works but it simply runs the previous version 0.41
I've already tried all these attempts, always the same crash unity..

Reactions: MK44

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
guys how work the ( change pose ) when i choose one, the is so bugged, no scene no position character are under the map, it's unplayble :(

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way for the girl to never watch the camera, but either the dick or dude?

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Game runs much smoother than before with minimal visual difference. What I noticed though: The FPS is always locked to 60FPS on (in my case) a 144Hz display. Other games lock nicely at 144FPS (if VSync is forced or enabled). Seems like a Forced VSync of the game is not working as expected.

Reactions: KinKobra0526

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Game runs much smoother than before with minimal visual difference. What I noticed though: The FPS is always locked to 60FPS on (in my case) a 144Hz display. Other games lock nicely at 144FPS (if VSync is forced or enabled). Seems like a Forced VSync of the game is not working as expected.
Fps lock doesn't always mean it is caused by v-sync, for example fighting games are intentionally locked at 60 fps no matter what your monitor refresh rate is. This is due to nature of the game. It could be a similar thing in this game, perhaps cum physics are not designed for higher fps, this is just my theory though.

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
Fps lock doesn't always mean it is caused by v-sync, for example fighting games are intentionally locked at 60 fps no matter what your monitor refresh rate is. This is due to nature of the game. It could be a similar thing in this game, perhaps cum physics are not designed for higher fps, this is just my theory though.
Hahaha I spat out my tea at the thought of 144fps cum lmao..

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I'm getting paid tomorrow so I decided I didn't want to wait

the characters are mods which I'm downloading at the moment so wait for that.
EDIT: Here we go
Mods: PIXELDRAIN
Seems like these links need to be added to the OP since the other characters are no longer in the base game and need to be added after the fact....

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I don't know how long it took me to make a decent pose to shoot. Dealing with the "ball of limbs" that appears through the floor at the beginning of a scene is a great exercise of patience... o_O

Screenshot_132860660370245720.png Screenshot_132860661472605802.png

Reactions: Yunaru and bomj

Pie/Rat

Dec 10, 2020
The projects progressions is confusingly back in forth, seems like some patches are better than new ones? why release a half new version? like some preview but it has less features? just take ur time to release a whole new rdy patch? it makes it confusing if u should support them or not.

Reactions: 246

oofoof1

Feb 27, 2019
Can't say, meanwhile I searched for the .tfa file extension to see wich program it could be opened with, but no luck.
I guess we'll have to wait for the import utility to be implemented or the individual mods to be sold as you suggest.
They are just regular unity asset files. I don't think the .tfa is an actual file type, probably just stands for true facials assets or something. You can open and edit them like unity mods using something like or .
That's all I know really, I'm not smart enough to actually mod anything but nice to know it's possible.
Screenshot 2022-01-07 174618.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Straight from developers patreon page which you can find in the OP:
"- We have a setback on public models porting. I've definitely spoken too soon on it, as in reality it's too big of a technical problem. I'm very sorry that I've had to it put on hold, but I'll continue to pursue other leads to provide more quality contents."
What a Joke now i wonder about certain things really but yeah looking at the Performance mess currently on the Blendshape side makes it clear this wont go far Unless he doesn't improve that Performance Significantly which though he can't as it is a Internal Unity Problem.
But heck he really shouldn't have released anything in this still not stable enough state, i never will understand Devs that can't provide stable quality never ever, when it is pretty irresponsible fora Dev with such high goals to release something in such a state of failure, i never gonna understand this Mystery.

Work 3 years on it Stabilize it and than push forward but this kind of Development is piss poor.

1 buggy release with bad performance after another how people can take part in this and pay for it will really forever be a mystery to me.
But Henry is far from the only irresponsible Dev on this side of the Medal.
I work enough calling out all the problems that shouldn't be there in the first place and no real good Dev would let ever happen, before releasing anything into the public so bloody amateur mistakes you really wonder for a Dev with such a High Goal on his Fluid Sim.

Others would be fired releasing something like this as a goal result in Production.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The projects progressions is confusingly back in forth, seems like some patches are better than new ones? why release a half new version? like some preview but it has less features? just take ur time to release a whole new rdy patch? it makes it confusing if u should support them or not.
Newest release is always best, there is nothing confusing to be honest. If you are talking about demo versions it is meant to be a demonstration of the thing you'd be supporting if you decided to help the developer. That's why it is limited, but the term "demo" applies to all games not just this one so I'm not sure what is confusing you into thinking old versions are better than new ones.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What a Joke now i wonder about certain things really but yeah looking at the Performance mess currently on the Blendshape side makes it clear this wont go far Unless he doesn't improve that Performance Significantly which though he can't as it is a Internal Unity Problem ;).
But heck he really shouldn't have released anything in this still not stable enough state, i never will understand Devs that can't provide stable quality never ever, when it is pretty unresponsible a Dev with such high goals to release something in such a State of failure, i never gonna understand this Mystery.

Work 3 years on it Stabilize it and than push forward but this kind of Development is piss poor.

1 buggy release with bad performance after another how people can take part in this and pay for it will really forever be a mystery to me.
But Henry is far from the only irresponsible Dev on this side of the Medal.
I work enough calling out all the problems that shouldn't be there in the first place and no real good Dev would let ever happen, before releasing anything into the public so bloody amateur mistakes you really wonder for a Dev with such a High Goal on his Fluid Sim.
If this game was Fallen Doll I'd agree with you there but relax bruh he is (as far as I know) working solo and game is alpha at best, every game faces performance issues during development and we are yet to see what he'll do until v1.0. Also I'd give him benefit of doubt just because of that incredible cum physics.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That is the only thing that really keeps me interested if i see the other things i would like to cry.
But it also shows the problems of finding a good balance with this Cum Complexity and how Unity handles it currently on the low level side, which he will never be able to touch i also have heavy doubts he's gonna find a solution for the Blendshape and Deformation Performance issues they are far to deep down in Unity itself.

And if he doesn't move away fast from Linear Blending i lose all hope for the Further Development

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes