Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Mar 17, 2019
This is just a way for the Dev to upload characters and maps for users to download without the need to release a whole new version, in time with newer versions users will have the ability themselves to mod their own characters etc into the game also.

What bug? You cannot even start this game and you want to run and test VAM LOL good luck with that.
i can't start the game because of this strange Unity bug and not because my pc is not performing well.
We needed some weird emulator to run the 0.39 version and I haven't touched the game since.
so... yes i still want to test VAM .. if it's free

Mar 17, 2019
This is just a way for the Dev to upload characters and maps for users to download without the need to release a whole new version, in time with newer versions users will have the ability themselves to mod their own characters etc into the game also.

What bug? You cannot even start this game and you want to run and test VAM LOL good luck with that.
i can't start the game because of this strange Unity bug and not because my pc is not performing well.
We needed some weird emulator to run the 0.39 version and I haven't touched the game since.
NTLEA was the program we needed!
its a Locale Emulator

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
You don't need the emulator anymore, just download it, extract it and run the bin file and voila. If that doesn't work then the problem is not with the game.

As for VAM it's not even a game, it's a scene creator and toolkit with character customisation, it's about 10000000 times more complicated than this is.

Mar 17, 2019
You don't need the emulator anymore, just download it, extract it and run the bin file and voila. If that doesn't work then the problem is not with the game.

As for VAM it's not even a game, it's a scene creator and toolkit with character customisation, it's about 10000000 times more complicated than this is.
"I see. Well, I don’t have an antivirus anymore other than the standard windows defender, but when I had Norton, it would automatically delete the TrueFacials.exe file. The issues seem to have begun only starting with 0.41, which is when NTLEAS started being implemented
The thing is, the actual unity executable is the bin.exe, but the “new” TrueFacials.exe that usually is targeted by antiviruses is kind of something that automatically runs the bin.exe through NTLEAS" quote from Discord

there is the problem, the .exe, which contains a virus, starts the game automatically with NTLEA.
the bin.exe start the game without anything

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolomeus and evaw

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
there is the problem, the .exe, which contains a virus, starts the game automatically with NTLEA.
the bin.exe start the game without anything
To begin with the .exe doesn't contain a virus it contains a false positive for some of the more finicky AV programs relating to NTLEAS, secondly the bin file does seem to run it without NTLEAS which again you don't really need anyways.

Delete all previous versions, remove any stored data from c:\users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow (will need to show hidden files for this, control panel\file explorer options\view\show hidden files), extract latest version to wherever and run the bin and it should function fine.

Mar 17, 2019
To begin with the .exe doesn't contain a virus it contains a false positive for some of the more finicky AV programs relating to NTLEAS, secondly the bin file does seem to run it without NTLEAS which again you don't really need anyways.

Delete all previous versions, remove any stored data from c:\users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow (will need to show hidden files for this, control panel\file explorer options\view\show hidden files), extract latest version to wherever and run the bin and it should function fine.
all good, that has already solved the problem
To start this game run...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
start every virus that I encounter because I can't trust the antivirus programs or what? "sarcasm"
:ROFLMAO: but you did - you launch the game with viruses, without antivirus... (by run bat file, that start exe without antivirus)
- than why you using antivirus?

Reactions: JhonLui

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The NTleas issue with some crappy avs is old as fuck, whoever played jappy games in the past perfectly knows it.

Technical issues are a different matter and any help is always welcome.

On the other side I'm (sadly) waiting to read the next review stating "This game is rubbish! they don't even tell you have to buy a computer to run it"

Last edited:
Reactions: frsteigleder

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
The NTleas issue with some crappy avs is old as fuck, whoever played jappy games in the past perfectly knows it.

Technical issues are a different matter and any help is always welcome.

On the other side I (sadly) have to say that I'm waiting to read the next review stating "This game is rubbish! they don't even tell you have to buy a computer to run it"
Remove geolocation from windows & you don't need any loc-emu anymore ;)

Reactions: JhonLui

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
:ROFLMAO: but you did - you launch the game with viruses, without antivirus... (by run bat file, that start exe without antivirus)
- than why you using antivirus?
We have two exe files, TrueFacials.exe which is a poorly coded "launcher" and bin.exe which is actually a game exe, the .bat file runs ntleas.exe and bin.exe in the same way as TrueFacials.exe but without any AV warnings.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes