Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
Unbelievable how many folks are creating an acc for asking the same question instead of just scrolling around for a minute.

Let´s see if I´m one of them:
I´ve heard there will be models to mod in coming from gumroad or smth alike.
Anybody having answers on if, when, how...?

Garataka

Jul 23, 2020
Its probably not a virus but still better safe than sorry. So i deleted the .exe file and guess what? I can still run the game by bin.exe and get no virus warnings. So why did the dev made this suspicious file then?

Reactions: Artificier

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Unbelievable how many folks are creating an acc for asking the same question instead of just scrolling around for a minute.

Let´s see if I´m one of them:
Can't say, meanwhile I searched for the .tfa file extension to see wich program it could be opened with, but no luck.
I guess we'll have to wait for the import utility to be implemented or the individual mods to be sold as you suggest.

Reactions: Dave1337

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Is it possible to run this at 1440p yet? I get plenty of FPS in the latest version but not running at native resolution sucks.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
To all the virus worried people, you can safely delete TrueFacial.exe, the real exe is "bin.exe". To start the game, run TrueFacials.bat
No false positives or detections with my 3 AV, but...
using the .bat (doesn't do that with the .exe) even after closing the program and clearing the sandbox, the cpu still runs 35% with the fans full throttle.
I have to manually kill the svchost service. to make it "relax".
Can anybody with better skills look into it?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
The "help me this has virus" type
The "help me there is only one girl" type
The "help me I can't change girls & maps" type
The "help me I can't download from a blocked site" type
The "help me I can't find download links for latest version" type
The "help me when is latest version going to be uploaded" type

I wonder how did these people even managed to find, register and write a post on this site when they lack basic computer skills and don't even know basic site functions like searching. I bet they don't even know there are pages of messages and just download a game, find a problem and write their problem at the bottom of the screen then click "post reply".

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I can understand the questions about links, but about viruses (which, by the way, have not existed for 10 years already, because telemetry has replaced them) and at the same time they download hacked games.o_O

Reactions: Ngo Van Dang
Mar 17, 2019
and I still can't start the game because there is still this stupid bug for which you need a different program ...
fuck this game.
he can't even fix a bug that's been in place since version 0.39...

can someone tell me if VAM is free and if so, where can I download it?
i wanna atleast test it

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
This is just a way for the Dev to upload characters and maps for users to download without the need to release a whole new version, in time with newer versions users will have the ability themselves to mod their own characters etc into the game also.

fuck this game.
he can't even fix a bug that's been in place since version 0.39...

can someone tell me if VAM is free and if so, where can I download it?
What bug? You cannot even start this game and you want to run and test VAM LOL good luck with that.

Reactions: evaw
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes