Unity True Facials [v0.5 Pro] [HenryTaiwan]

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
The mod thing, i'll explain. There aren't really any mods other than the ones made by the dev, which aren't really mods, they're a way to easily add new girls with no need to make a whole update.
The the girls and maps in question are in the second link in the post quoted below:
I'm getting paid tomorrow so I decided I didn't want to wait

the characters are mod which I'm downloading at the moment so wait for that.
EDIT: Here we go
Mods: PIXELDRAIN
You just need to merge with the existing Mod folder in the game.

zasher

Jul 11, 2017
Some pictures for anyone that wants a comparison of 0.41a and 0.42 the one without text is 0.42 the one with is 0.41a hope this helps anyone wanting a comparison. Personally I like the color of 0.42 but not sure i like the new lighting compared to 0.41a. I hope he adds sliders or settings for the graphics/lighting in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: venturer739

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Downloaded the latest version but it only shows 1 girl and 1 male character. In the old version (0.41), everything was available.

Never mind, just realized that characters are downloaded as separate mods in this version. Oddly, that is not mentioned on the first page, installation instructions or anything. Had to browse through pages of comments, to find the download link.

Last edited:

zasher

Jul 11, 2017
To get to the menu that switches girls and other things just put your mouse in the bottom right corner of the screen and then click the girl you want after the list pops up if that isn't working not sure whats wrong.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Did you download from Patreon? That looks like the demo version you should be seeing 18 girls and 2 males in the full version with download links from page 124.
can you link that? my page numbers are different

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes